Homeowners Insurance tip

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Bye Week

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
For those who own a home in the 400K-$3M replacement value, look out in the coming months for a new insurance General Agency called Openly. The CEO is from Liberty Mutual and a Mass resident. The insurance company paper is legit and will be have best pricing/clear coverages in the marketplace. It is starting in Illinois and Arizona. Mass, PA and TN up next.

Openly Inc.

And no, I am not an insurance agent.

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Let me know when that motha ****a comes to Florida.
Have your agent (or get on) and try Coastal Insurance Underwriters. They have best Homeowners rate on Long Island with a 2% hurricane deductible when no one else will go below 5%. No idea what they can do in Florida but worth a shot.

Contact them direct to get a broker to access them.

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Let me know when that motha ****a comes to Florida.
Another one to try is Cabrillo Coastal. This is the one that writes in NY too. The other one is a la carte coverage but with a better insurer (Lloyd’s). You’ll need a broker to access them too. The carriers are good. More traditional coverage.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
I'll definitely pass this on to the 2 ex-wives who own a home thanks to divorce settlements with me while I'm out here living in a 1 BR apartment with my son. I'm sure they'll love it!

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I'll definitely pass this on to the 2 ex-wives who own a home thanks to divorce settlements with me while I'm out here living in a 1 BR apartment with my son. I'm sure they'll love it!
Do you visit them? Nothing wrong with a slips and fall at your ex's place.