PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hold your heads high...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanTheColtsFan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
It's pretty sad that fans of a franchise that hadn't won a playoff game since 1998 are running smack because of ONE game. One game that means nothing if they get smoked next week.

The NE run isn't over. They'll just re-tool and probably go undefeated next season. I was cheering for you guys last night as I wanted another epic Colts/Patriots game, but God had other ideas.

Hold your heads high. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Do what I do every year and just be thankful your team is as competitive as they are. It could be worse... Ya'll could be Lions fan.

I will keep in touch like always. Go Colts!

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm almost considering rooting for the Colts rather than the Broncos :eek:

Next year seems so far away right now :(

Not to be a **** in reaction to a classy post, but how can you "hang" your head high?

ClosingTime said:
Not to be a **** in reaction to a classy post, but how can you "hang" your head high?

Haha. Is it keep your heads high? Whatever that cliche phrase is, thats what I meant.

Hold your head high. Keep your chin up. Hold your head and keep it up, and down and up and so forth. Eventually you'll feel a little better.

RyanTheColtsFan said:
Haha. Is it keep your heads high? Whatever that cliche phrase is, thats what I meant.
Thanks, we will "hold" our heads high.

RyanTheColtsFan said:
It's pretty sad that fans of a franchise that hadn't won a playoff game since 1998 are running smack because of ONE game. One game that means nothing if they get smoked next week.

The NE run isn't over. They'll just re-tool and probably go undefeated next season. I was cheering for you guys last night as I wanted another epic Colts/Patriots game, but God had other ideas.

Hang your heads high. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Do what I do every year and just be thankful your team is as competitive as they are. It could be worse... Ya'll could be Lions fan.

Classy post.

Thanks

Great post Ry--good luck to you and Closingtime. I hope whoever wins your game smacks Den. Pats will be back in 2006...

RyanTheColtsFan said:
It's pretty sad that fans of a franchise that hadn't won a playoff game since 1998 are running smack because of ONE game.

One game, Ryan?

We beat ya twice this year. You are Denver's b-tch!

thanks for the classy post ryan. Honestly I have never hated a team as much as the Colts solely because of manning and the nonstop attention he has received over the Patriots run. But after witnessing the insanity of the broncos fans on here I will be rooting for whoever is going against them next week.
thanks for being legit, good luck this week.

BusterTBronco said:
One game, Ryan?

We beat ya twice this year. You are Denver's b-tch!

Hi. RyantheCOLTSfan.

Not RyanthePATSfan

Thank you Ryan. Excellent post as usual.

I wish I could root for the Colts but I can't. I hate their organizaion, from Polian on down. I hope the Colts get their asses handed to them today.

re:

Thanks for the words Ryan, you're a good guy.

I am conflicted over who to root for from the AFC. Frankly, I hate the Colts, Steelers, and Broncos equally. I would like to see Dungie win it because he is a classy guy who has earned it IMO, but I hate Peyton and Polian enough that I can't root for them.

It doesn't matter, because the Pats will be back with a vengeance next year!

Thanks Ryan. I think the Pats have a chance to be better then ever next year. Here's to crushing Denver next season as we finally get them at home.

Oh and the Colts come back to the razor next year too. See ya then Ryan. :D

RyanTheColtsFan said:

Hold your heads high. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Do what I do every year and just be thankful your team is as competitive as they are. It could be worse... Ya'll could be Lions fan.

Appreciate the post , Ryan. The Colts still are #2b on my hate team list.

But, I don't hate Colts fans. You don't troll and you have NE ties.

Wish I could say good like to you team, but it would not be honest of me. But good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye