Hey Everyone - Need a Little Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
A lot of work has been going on behind the scenes over the last few weeks and I'm still working hard doing some other things for a future re-launch of the site. The goal is to try and make the site an interesting place to come and get information, as well as a fun environment to come here and talk football.

To start, I'd like to request for you guys to fill out a quick anonymous survey to give some feedback I can work off of. Be COMPLETELY honest with your responses and feel free to offer any criticisms. I can't make the site better without them :cool:

PatsFans.com Reader Survey.10.16.12

I've also been working the last few weeks to address some other issues in here, but that will be announced in a later thread.

I'm going to close the thread because I really need everyone to fill out the survey for now so I can start viewing that feedback. I'll have another feedback survey (again - to allow everyone to give anonymous feedback so you can give honest responses) so you'll be able to add additional thoughts as well.

Thanks in advance :)

Ian

Last edited:
Just a quick bump - thanks to those who have filled it out so far, and thanks in advance to those of you who also chip in with your thoughts by filling it out as well.

Last edited:
Another bump. The responses have been terrific and there has been a ton of honest feedback, along with some things that some of you didn't like and would like to see here moving forward as I continue working on making the necessary changes.

Please keep it coming, and I really appreciate all the feedback :)

One final bump. Thanks to all that have responded so far and for not being afraid to be critical, and for those of you who fill it out. I've found out a lot about things I didn't know or realize, and it will all be taken into account going forward to try and make the improvements many of you are looking for. It's definitely appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes