PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here is someone critical of your draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, they lost the superbowl, but they still have Brady, Moss, Maroney, and Welker, so when it came to the draft they weren't looking for fantasy players."

Big boobs, little bitty brain. Best to run this video with the sound off.

Thanks Jack! Not that anyone's concerned about the fantasy stats of rookies or even listiening to what she's saying for that matter.

That's gotta be the worst sportswriter job in the world... "So what do you do? Oh, I write the sports analysis and copy for the Sports Fantasy Girls to report - which basically means I have less than no credibility and no one's even listening to her read what I wrote!"

Tomase might want to send them a resume.

Brady and moss just put up hall of fame fantasy stats last year, how could she give the highest scoring offense in nfl history a thumbs down

This is the no-nothing antithesis to the Adam Schein video. UGH! If it wasn't for the body this would have no value at all.

This is the no-nothing antithesis to the Adam Schein video. UGH! If it wasn't for the body this would have no value at all.

That does add alot of value.
full_hollyinstudio0010.jpg

I love how she gestured to her #12 Brady jersey when she said "Brady", and then gestured to her crotch when she said "Moss".

JPM is a Rams fan who has posted unusual stuff here for years.

Welcome to our board!

I'm a Rams fan and a Phillies fan. I'd like to post more, but its hard to make posts during the offseason

Hey! How about a contest with the hot "Rice Girl" Patriots fan?

I can't believe BB and SP did not consult with her before the draft.:p

There are about 10 million girls in the world hotter than she is

"Yes, they lost the superbowl, but they still have Brady, Moss, Maroney, and Welker, so when it came to the draft they weren't looking for fantasy players."

Big boobs, little bitty brain. Best to run this video with the sound off.

Thanks. I took your advice. Would have preferred they shot from neck down, but Post-It did the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes