SOURCE:NBC Sports Boston

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Cowboys
Sun
Nov 24th
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Hard Fought Win
After a slow start, the Patriots defense shut down Philadelphia as New England improved to 9-1 on the season.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by valaao, Aug 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stumpy

Stumpy Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +210
    Sorry, but you misunderstand Christianity completely.

Plus, you are pretty insulting, is that how your religion treats other people?

Yes, I eat meat. Jesus opened that door. We must respect the animal however and not mistreat.
    Yes, I am a father to be and I am married. You grossly over-generalize.
    Being Christian does not excuse us to do any and all wrong like you propose. Jesus will forgive us if we are genuine and change our ways. He died for our sins yes, but that does not allow us to 'do as we please'.

Finally, you worship false gods and demons. You worship an idol of works and no works-based religion will ever fulfill you or make you happy. (your no coffee/tea/meat/onions/garlic.... onions and garlic... .really? what is evil about them?)
    I would say, repent your pagan ways and turn to Christ, He will forgive you. He is calling to you. I beg you to listen, for your soul's sake.
    We must all make our choice. God gave us free will.

2. valaao

valaao Rookie

Ratings:
    +10
    as far as insults goes so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??

and Practically you are spot in the name of christianity. you are defaming Christ.

cuz you dont follow his rules and regulations and still you are labeling yourself as christian thus you are Practically hypocrite fraud.

3. valaao

valaao Rookie

Ratings:
    +10
    dont think me like yourself. im not gay like you so that i will does such things.

4. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +8,571
    Googled the OP's user name as well as parts from the original post. Identical posts in many obscure and unrelated forums. I assume many more attempts were deleted as spam. Looks like we were the only suckers to engage in this amusing conversation.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Florida Man PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +50,982
    So the answer to that question is yes. By the way, stud, send some pecker pics through PM and I may hop on a plane to give you a good rogering. ;)

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,968
    Listen to me,
    Look around, almost everything that moves on this planet has Eyes, Nose, Ears, Limbs etc etc, NO big bang created that, reproduction the process made to "feel good" to insure that these things that move would reproduce, no big bang could dream that one up, look at The Octopus, ha ha, the big bang must have had a bad dream.......

Intelligence created everything here and out there....
    After your dead remember what I told you, you will be on your way to the next level, then more to come after that......
    The Greatest Mystery In Life Is Death

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. BobDigital

BobDigital Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +14,390
    Harry if you want to be religious by all means go for it. There are some things science doesn't weigh in on and doors it potentially leaves open where your own opinions and beliefs are as good as anyone's. I don't think it is good taste to crap all over the religious beliefs of others. Also I don't think it is fair to say a belief in a prime mover and invisible hand is counter to anything we know.

I would recommend though against going into the realm of science such as abiogenesis and evolution or the big bang and claiming they are just flat out wrong about everything. I personally don't plan have that discussion but you are probably better off avoiding said discussion. Just my 2 cents. I feel like we can have a good discussion about philosophy of life, existentialism and potential meanings beyond the physical without going down that particular route.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,968
    I didn't mention religion or God ( I mentioned intelligence)
    That was just my opinion.
    A few weeks ago I watched a wild Turkey making love to another Turkey and I thought to myself "I don't believe the big bang could have thought of that"

The Turkeys had eyes just like me, I don't think The Big Bang could have thought about that....

I wonder if the Big Bang said to itself "I think I'll put eyes on all of those things I just made so they won't be bumping into each other"

I think Religion was mentioned somewhere up at the top of the thread.
    It may not of been a "God" that did all this but I don't happen to believe that it was a "Big Bang" either....When one goes out into dark field at night and "looks up" it's amazing.....
    Where Did The Big Bang Come From

• Like Like x 1
  9. 1960Pats

1960Pats PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +11,485
    Speaking of Gods...

• Like Like x 1
  10. 1960Pats

1960Pats PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +11,485
    A shorter version...

11. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Florida Man PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +50,982
    You guys think @valaao is thinking about all the men that are out there in the world tonight?

12. Tony2046

Tony2046 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter Weekly Picks Winner

Ratings:
    +33,333
    That Turkey was thinking "thank God I'm not a praying mantis". :D

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.