PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello All

Quinns_Mum

Rookie
Reaction score
I was given this URL by a friend of mine who recommended this site. I look forward to meeting you all, and saying hello to those of you who already know me.

I am a strong opinionated woman, and I dont take crap from anyone (ask the people who know me -- ha ha)

I love the Patriots, and was introduced to them, and American football, by my husband in 1992 (he is from the USA and I am from the UK) In 1992 American football was something not readily shown on Uk television, however, I hear that it is now shown in the UK, because every week when my Mum calls she always says "The Patriots won/lost yesterday!!"'

I am 33 weeks pregnant with baby #4, a 3rd boy, it seems I am working on building my own offense or defense! Baby #3 and this one were HUGE surprises, but I firmly believe everything happens for a reason and you are never given more than you can handle. :p

I currently live in Reno, but I concider "home" (away from the UK) to be Maine, where I lived for 7 years.

I am an artist, and you can see my work at: you will have to ask me

Last edited:
Hello. Wow, the url is a pretty accurate description of the art. Great stuff on there. Most expressive.

I'm in the UK, and we do now get decent NFL coverage, usually five/six games per weekend on Sky.

Welcome to the Board, you'll not be lonely in your opinionated status. There's no shortage of opinion here.

Hello. Wow, the url is a pretty accurate description of the art. Great stuff on there. Most expressive.

I'm in the UK, and we do now get decent NFL coverage, usually five/six games per weekend on Sky.

Welcome to the Board, you'll not be lonely in your opinionated status. There's no shortage of opinion here.

thanks for the art complimet, ironwasp, and nice to meet you.

often I get the "women should be quiet and not have an opinion," or "what do women kno about football." etc

Its good that you now how NFl coverage!! My Mum doesnt watch the game but she knows we are huge fans, so she always checks out who won, which is very sweet.

she was here for 3 weeks at christmas and we subjected her to football. it got to the point she went to her room and wouldnt come out for 3 hours till it was over!! ha ha

Last edited:
I was given this URL by a friend of mine who recommended this site. I look forward to meeting you all, and saying hello to those of you who already know me.

I am a strong opinionated woman, and I dont take crap from anyone (ask the people who know me -- ha ha)

I love the Patriots, and was introduced to them, and American football, by my husband in 1992 (he is from the USA and I am from the UK) In 1992 American football was something not readily shown on Uk television, however, I hear that it is now shown in the UK, because every week when my Mum calls she always says "The Patriots won/lost yesterday!!"'

I am 33 weeks pregnant with baby #4, a 3rd boy, it seems I am working on building my own offense or defense! Baby #3 and this one were HUGE surprises, but I firmly believe everything happens for a reason and you are never given more than you can handle. :p

I currently live in Reno, but I concider "home" (away from the UK) to be Maine, where I lived for 7 years.

I am an artist, and you can see my work at www.dirtygirlart.com

Welcome to the board.

Please don't hurt me. :singing:

ok thanks for the heads up.

I dont personally class it as "adult" but if others see it that way, ok, so I took it down, now you have to remove it from your quote!

ok thanks for the heads up.

I dont personally class it as "adult" but if others see it that way, ok, so I took it down, now you have to remove it from your quote!

I did what you asked. When I clicked on it I did get that message.

No big deal.:rocker:

I did what you asked. When I clicked on it I did get that message.

No big deal.:rocker:

im confused.

I thiught you were saying that it was an adult website, so i had to remove the url, so I did.

but if you look, you quoted me, and so, you have the url showing in your quote, THATS what I said you should remove, otherwise ME removing the url is redundant, because its still visible in your quote.

im confused.

I thiught you were saying that it was an adult website, so i had to remove the url, so I did.

but if you look, you quoted me, and so, you have the url showing in your quote, THATS what I said you should remove, otherwise ME removing the url is redundant, because its still visible in your quote.

sorry , I must have been in the slow lane yesterday. And, now I can't edit that post.:violent:

Nice work, you're a good artist. I wonder if you might get a larger audience if you used another name than dirtygirlart - the people looking for erotica may be disappointed while the mainstream will never check your work out. That name on a website gives the impression it's x-rated and raunchy but it's not at all.

Nice work, you're a good artist. I wonder if you might get a larger audience if you used another name than dirtygirlart - the people looking for erotica may be disappointed while the mainstream will never check your work out. That name on a website gives the impression it's x-rated and raunchy but it's not at all.

I think you have a very valid point. It is often very difficult to pick a good name, and I struggled with it.

I wasn't sure how raunchy the words dirty girl would come across.

I like the fact that you state "It gives the impression it's x-rated and raunchy but it's not at all. My goal with my art was to have an erotic theme/feel to it, but without using blatant nudity and sexual poses. I wanted my women to be strong and feminine, but often submissive and gentle, while being sexual but not slutty.

My husbands work, on the other hand, is another kettle of fish -- ha ha

The most interesting news is, I was picked to be part of a show called:
"From Innocence to Venus: The Red Light Show" and will have not only an exhibit here in Reno, but is in the works to be an HBO documentary!!!

I will keep you posted.

OH, if you have any website name suggestions, pls feel free to drop them here, when this website runs out, I dont think I will keep the name-- not sure yet.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back