Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you want to see Josh McDaniels become Green Bay's HC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So an assistant coach tweeted this...

and the Packers fired him shortly afterward..

10f896675e257f9a908e994e9cdc0c85deae2f1a4cc00ee54151c17d206e3d08.jpg

Josh should stay far away honestly it has a huge chance to blow up in his face.

So an assistant coach tweeted this...

and the Packers fired him shortly afterward..

10f896675e257f9a908e994e9cdc0c85deae2f1a4cc00ee54151c17d206e3d08.jpg

Even if 100% true, you just don’t do this in public. Well, at least I wouldn’t do it.

Could someone please find Mrs Cleaver for me? I don't speak Jive, so I'm not sure what the tweet actually means.
Ponder this... what Championship teams have are great leadership!
Period!
It’s not the offensive guru trend, it’s not the safe trend.
Find somebody that is going to hold Rodgers and everybody in this building to a Lombardi Standard!
Period!
losing sucks!

Got him fired (was hired same year as McCarthy) so I’m guessing Philbin thought it was jive too.

www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25460034/interim-coach-joe-philbin-says-winston-moss-right-fit-green-bay-packers?platform=amp

It's becoming apparent that Aaron Rodgers is a total turd. You have media members, teammates, and coaches who constantly drop implications that he's a d1ckbag. And there's plenty of d1ckbag athletes, and superstar athletes, so for a whisper campaign to go on for this long means he's a pretty exceptional brand of jack@ss. I still rank him as a all-time great quarterback, but I'm sure after he retires there's going to be a **** storm of stuff about him. The Packers were able to keep Favre's drug addiction and rehabs a secret, but every other week an ex-teammate or someone associated with the team calls out Rodgers? This has been going on for a long time. And the fact this guy was fired is why no one will just come out and actually say what everyone in the locker room already knows about Rodgers.

It's becoming apparent that Aaron Rodgers is a total turd. You have media members, teammates, and coaches who constantly drop implications that he's a d1ckbag. And there's plenty of d1ckbag athletes, and superstar athletes, so for a whisper campaign to go on for this long means he's a pretty exceptional brand of jack@ss. I still rank him as a all-time great quarterback, but I'm sure after he retires there's going to be a **** storm of stuff about him. The Packers were able to keep Favre's drug addiction and rehabs a secret, but every other week an ex-teammate or someone associated with the team calls out Rodgers? This has been going on for a long time. And the fact this guy was fired is why no one will just come out and actually say what everyone in the locker room already knows about Rodgers.

Hes the Patrick Reed of the NFL....or is Patrick Reed the Aaron Rodgers of the PGA Tour?

Wait...let's get back to the guy hooking up with players' wives. What's this, now?

Regards,
Chris

There's a bunch of stuff about PGA guys banging other PGA guys wives. Dustin Johnson, Brooks Koepka, I think both of them are in that group, and then Koepka tried to hook up with Paulina Gretzky, Johnson's wife or baby momma or something (oh man, who wouldn't though?) I'm pretty sure Johnson is the one who is really notorious though. But as I understand it this has been going on in the PGA tour for a long time...these families are around each other a lot at hotels and resorts.

Probably not a Rodgers thing though. Not that it matters, but based on virtually everything I've read, he's not going after the ladies. The Olivia Munn and Danica Patrick stuff just further reinforces this to me; two famous, well-known women. This is really common in Hollywood and entertainment in general and not as strange or rare as one may think. At the risk of going way off topic and into some gossipy territory, I'll just end it there, and let me say again, I personally don't care who people date, men or women.

Regarding mcD... I voted yes.

Reasons:

Do you want him head coach here..? No.

Do you like him and want him in good situation.? Yes

Is it interesting to see mcD/ Rodgers offense..? Yes

Also it gets into the area of how much credit do Brady , belichick get with team success. ? If Rodgers sets records.. it shows coaching was holding him back. If pack blows it shows mcD was propped up by belichick Brady... Etc...:cool:

Hmmm. I guess he wasn't called Gary Player for nothing.

Regards,
Chris

Did they keep Favre’s drug problems a secret? I thought it was pretty out in the open.

This is sketchy territory because it's gossipy misinfo without the particulars of a situation. Like the status of a marriage #1. Not that entering that area is good.. lol. Just not like having dinner together and banging her in the bathroom for example...very very bad.:cool:

Who cares if you go off topic? It's a forum. Discuss whatever.

Like if you meet people at church, do you only talk about the church? No you talk about life as it relates to church. Or football ,same thing. I remember as a kid skipping Sunday school to watch NFL films. Bad boy. See what happened... OMG :cool:

Liked this post cuz it relates to the the whole topics issue. Board should have healthy mixture that's all. If you want brains to be creative and healthy, producing an interesting board that is.
Patriots are most interesting team in sports.. so it's a great place to start.. :cool:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back