PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Have STHers gotten their invoices yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I haven't received my invoice yet, and it seems a bit late this year. Has anyone here received their invoice yet?

My hope is it got lost in the mail. My fear is they are trying to figure out a price raise and are ironing out the details.

I haven't received my invoice yet, and it seems a bit late this year. Has anyone here received their invoice yet?

My hope is it got lost in the mail. My fear is they are trying to figure out a price raise and are ironing out the details.
I haven't seen anything yet and there's nothing posted in my online account at Patriots.com. Usually when the Pats are in the Super Bowl invoices come out later, it seems.

my uncle said his will be coming next week since it hadn’t already

“krafty” bob wants his money NOW

I split them with my brother. Spoke with him this morning and we haven't gotten an invoice, an email or seen anything online yet either.

Ok cool, thanks everyone. I know the Patriots have a March 31 due date, which is much, much earlier than most other teams.

A lot of teams might require a deposit by then but not payment in full. Although, in the past, they’ve given me leeway to push payment into April if I pay at least 50% by March.

I am definitely worried they are working out the details for raising prices. I can’t say I blame ‘em since demand definitely outstrips supply....

Bob gets his money every season. At least they don't charge us for all the playoff games upfront anymore. Even if they don't play them at home.

I am definitely worried they are working out the details for raising prices. I can’t say I blame ‘em since demand definitely outstrips supply....
Invoices are on the website and it's a significant price increase this time. :( In my sec. 227 (mezzanine), the average per-game ticket price over 10 games (including two preseason games) has gone from $117 to $129. Of course, they'll do their silly window-dressing with the tiered pricing for "marquee" and "premiere" opponents, etc. -- or whatever the hell they call them -- which I wish they'd just stop and go back to putting the same price on each ticket.

Last edited:
Invoices are on the website and it's a significant price increase this time. :( In my sec. 227 (mezzanine), the average per-game ticket price over 10 games (including two preseason games) has gone from $117 to $129. Of course, they'll do their silly window-dressing with the tiered pricing for "marquee" and "premiere" opponents, etc. -- or whatever the hell they call them -- which I wish they'd just stop and go back to putting the same price on each ticket.
Sorry to hear of your situation. I have 100-level corner endzones and managed to dodge the price increase.

Sorry to hear of your situation. I have 100-level corner endzones and managed to dodge the price increase.
Are you sure? It doesn't make sense they'd increase prices for one area and not all of them.

Are you sure? It doesn't make sense they'd increase prices for one area and not all of them.
Yes I am sure. My regular season invoice amount is the exact same as last year. It is not uncommon for a team to raise prices on, say, 20% of their seats. An increase doesn't necessarily have to be the entire stadium.

I got a large envelope from the Pats two weeks ago that contained a picture of Bob Kraft.
I already have a dart board, so I put it under
The kitty litter.

They said that invoices would be sent out via Email soon.

I am in the mezzanine level too (224).
My tickets escaped increases in past years when the sideline & endzone tickets increased. I have been expecting a increase the past few years, so I am far from shocked over this increase.

Last edited:
I have lower level sidelines........I see about a 7.5% increase.

Total single seat increase is $184.16.

I’m glad we resigned King ;).

I have lower level sidelines........I see about a 7.5% increase.

Total single seat increase is $184.16.

I’m glad we resigned King ;).
Have I said how much I love you recently ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes