PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has Brady made any comments about the Moss trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Brady's already made some comments on a taped statement and there's nothing there you wouldn't expect. Pretty much as folks in this thread were predicting and scripting.

We'll never know from anything TB says how he feels about this. I'm just going to watch him on the field the first few times he has to eat the ball or check to a back two yards deep in the backfield because nobody else is open.

I doubt very much that he's all excited about this as a chance to challenge Donovan McNabb or Michael Vick with his running game. ;)

Last edited:
Here we go

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady did not meet the media during today's open locker room session, but he did tape a segment for the Patriots' All Access program. A portion was posted on the team's web site, and it included Brady's reaction to the trade of receiver Randy Moss.

"Randy really knows how I feel about him, you know I love him as a guy, as a person, as a player. He did a lot of great things for this team," Brady said. "At the same time, I think coach Belichick feels that that's what he needs to do for the team, so we as players, we deal with it and we move on. I think I've been around long enough to realize that nothing really surprises me, and the best thing I can do is be the best quarterback I can be for the team."

Patriots All Access will be broadcast tomorrow at 7 p.m. on WBZ.

Brady on Moss: 'We deal with it' - Extra Points - Boston.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey