PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julio Jones (June 6 Update - Traded to the Titans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfaninpa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I was listening to WFAN this morning on my way to work. Sal Licata is their overnight host. He’s a Falcons fan. He had someone from Atlanta radio on. Person said he expects Atlanta to trade Julio after June 1st. Thinks can only get a second for him. Would ya?

I was listening to WFAN this morning on my way to work. Sal Licata is their overnight host. He’s a Falcons fan. He had someone from Atlanta radio on. Person said he expects Atlanta to trade Julio after June 1st. Thinks can only get a second for him. Would ya?

Ofcourse. However the fitting him under the cap would be near impossible.

A buddy of mine took this photo this morning.

UvUJpLvcJ6-4ozx1JVjreRHjBwKdf6u_m64rWvinbLQ.jpg

He’s only owed 38.5 over next 3 years

not necessarily, could easily rework his deal and shift stuff into future years
Why? His 2021 salary is already guaranteed

Patriots can no longer afford him after buying up most of free agency. Not to mention I am not sure he would want to come to a team who has a broke QB starting and the rookie has yet to be deemed any good. That would be a waste of his talent.

Patriots can no longer afford him after buying up most of free agency. Not to mention I am not sure he would want to come to a team who has a broke QB starting and the rookie has yet to be deemed any good. That would be a waste of his talent.

Well, aren't you a fun person to be around (without a grasp of the facts.)

Scranton...

Insurance? Not paper and office supplies?

Ya had a chance, blew it...
What, nobody from Scranton sells insurance? Good reason to avoid that place,

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back