PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harry & Metcalf workout together (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares. NKeal Harry posted many different Instagram workout videos all summer long. Meant NOTHING. Maybe he should focus more on being a good wide receiver and post zero social media until he has at least a 800 yard season. Right now he's on his way OUT of the NFL very soon.

11:30 in the video is where I believe his stock rose hanging with Metcalf on the bench matching his 27 reps. Add in his size and him running a 4.53 is what intrigued some analysts right before the draft. In fact, I remember during the combine, Daniel Jerimaiah saying if he ran a low 4.5 time, it would help his stock and it did. Then days before the draft, Harry's name was floated as a sleeper sneaking in the first round as one of the first couple WR's going off of the board.

This is a perfect example of how it doesn't matter how many reps you do on the bench as he doesn't look very strong on the field (unless he's run blocking).

Last edited:
This explains why Metcalf has been having a bad year.

Metcalf's bad year of 5 TDs, 500 yards after 7 games is a career year for Harry...

TLDW, but all I can picture in a Harry-Metcalf workout is Harry standing in for the role of a pylon.

Edit: I saw the NFL put that video together. Is this some sort of troll job by the league?

Didn’t watch but I assume it’s one of those “before and after” videos.

Huh? DK has been awesome
How old is that video.

Last game, DK caught 2 passes for 23 yards and a 40% catch rate. Harry type stats.

You cant teach speed.

How old is that video.

Last game, DK caught 2 passes for 23 yards and a 40% catch rate. Harry type stats.
What's funny is that when Harry caught 3 passes on 6 targets for 21 yards against the Chiefs a lot of Pats fans were glowing about his performance.

How old is that video.

I'm sorry, how is...

24 receptions
519 yards
5 touchdowns
21.6 avg yards per reception

... through 6 games a bad year?

We'd all be wetting our shorts if Harry had those numbers right now. We'd probably also not be 2-4.

DK Metcalf has Russell Wilson throwing to him.

Our weapons have who?

How did Randy Moss look on the Raiders in 2006, what did he do the following season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes