PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hardware Issue Has Been Corrected

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
We experienced an unexpected Hardware issue on the database server that has finally been corrected. Hopefully this takes care of it and it required taking it offline while it was being done as each time prior to that it wouldn't pass the hardware check when we tried bringing back up overnight.

I'm off to work, and apologize for the inconvenience everyone. But at least we're back up :mad:

Anyone Else Having Trouble Getting on The Boards?

It's about 7:00 a.m. and I have not been able to get onto this forum since last night. Even now, I had to open up the Patsfans.com website (usually I am able to log on directly through a "favorites" link) and try about 1/2 dozen times to get into the message boards, which finally happened. Don't know if it's just my computer or a site problem. I had trouble getting on through both Google Chrome and Explorer.

Just wanted to let Ian know if it's more than just me.

Re: Anyone Else Having Trouble Getting on The Boards?

Just saw Ian's other thread about fixing a hardware problem. Thanks Ian!

Don't EVER do that again......

;)

yeah...screw work...our phony baloney arguments and expert analyses far outweigh any frivolous forays into the real life work sector. DO NOT let it happen again.

Thanx for your cooperation,

A.D. Dictedker

and were back!

We experienced an unexpected Hardware issue on the database server that has finally been corrected. Hopefully this takes care of it and it required taking it offline while it was being done as each time prior to that it wouldn't pass the hardware check when we tried bringing back up overnight.

I'm off to work, and apologize for the inconvenience everyone. But at least we're back up :mad:

Thanks Ian.

I thought maybe the board melted down with the news of D.J. Williams's release.

Thanks for all the work you do for the site.

This website is made of glass!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Close one! I was about to throw my tablet off the wall.

Major withdrawals. ...

yeah..OK ,Shirkerssy...and where were YOU when the board went flatline? YOU'RE a mod! You're supposed to help us disconcerted fanatics through the dark times of board inaccessibility...at least a Twitter fest or Jet Fan pinata party to pass the time...Lord knows what has become of Supafly...poor guy logs on every single night, faithfully...PATRIOITICALLY...but now? I fear for him..and the legions of other disenfranchised members suddenly forced to go cold turkey.

I think the mods along with Ian should create another "disaster" forum with only one thread on one of the public web crossing sites so us lemming do not hurtle ourselves over that steep cliff into the deepest, darkest, inaccessible netherworld of boardlessness.

....OK...maybe a touch over the top?...

I hope you give a discount count on our monthly fees to compensate for this interruption. I think 50% of free is a fair compensation.

Thanks you for fixing it.I felt very lost last night.

I had to visit patriotsplanet last night. welcome back:rocker:

I lost a day of my life:cool:

yeah..OK ,Shirkerssy...and where were YOU when the board went flatline? YOU'RE a mod! You're supposed to help us disconcerted fanatics through the dark times of board inaccessibility...at least a Twitter fest or Jet Fan pinata party to pass the time...Lord knows what has become of Supafly...poor guy logs on every single night, faithfully...PATRIOITICALLY...but now? I fear for him..and the legions of other disenfranchised members suddenly forced to go cold turkey.

I think the mods along with Ian should create another "disaster" forum with only one thread on one of the public web crossing sites so us lemming do not hurtle ourselves over that steep cliff into the deepest, darkest, inaccessible netherworld of boardlessness.

....OK...maybe a touch over the top?...

I feel terrible, Joe. I forgot to give you my access number at the Psychic Friends Hotline - - I'm the hot Jamaican Woman ready to take your call. Dionne Warwick and I can get you through anything, sweety! ;)

Last edited:
cbce2a2ca3ea2147821987391a6ad15956f1be5e5b0d12495c6a9339e105af27.jpg

I called Miss Cleo once...yeah...she hung up on me...15 minutes later the cops were knocking on my door...never could figure out why...I remember she answered and asked me what sign I was...when I told her "psycho.." I heard a click...and then, well, at least the judge was lenient...:-(

cbce2a2ca3ea2147821987391a6ad15956f1be5e5b0d12495c6a9339e105af27.jpg

I called Miss Cleo once...yeah...she hung up on me...15 minutes later the cops were knocking on my door...never could figure out why...I remember she answered and asked me what sign I was...when I told her "psycho.." I heard a click...and then, well, at least the judge was lenient...:-(

Honey child, I'm better than HER!

Last edited:
When I read that the hardware issue had been corrected, I hoped it was that the design of The Pats seventh Lamar Hunt Trophy was changed to match their initial six!
Yeah, that hardware.
It drives me nuts that the 2011 season one is that skeletal mini football shape and the others are that big bulky wooden plank thing with the chrome "A" on top.

Come on man, let's have some freaking uniformity to the dominance.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back