PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Birthday G.O.A.T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Akatsuki
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Happy birthday to the GOAT we Patriots fans from around the world know about his greatness no scandal can trump his legend..What's your favorite Brady moment?

Mine is Superbowl 49 Feb 1 2015
When all doubted him most he came back and led the team against one of the best defenses and gave us Patriot fans another reason to celebrate.

There are so many moments, but have to go back to the 4th quarter of SB 49... 13/15 passes completed, 125 yards and 2 TD's against the so called "best defense ever"..

And we did not even have a receiver that could "take the top off" or "stretch the field"... amazing.

38... Imagine how many players have come and gone since he joined the team. Madden was wrong, Tom. Don't take a knee. Drive that ball down to as close to the goal line as you can. Your kicker will do the rest.

Happy Birthday TB!

Best moment: His 6th SB appearance?

I can understand why other fans hate us because this is a treasure trove of great moments to choose from. The Jets (and their ilk) have to be satisfied with getting to the AFC Championship game (and then losing), but I would contend that lots of Jets would day when they handed the Patriots a loss in the playoffs.

So favorite TB moment. I'll let you know when he's done giving them to us fans.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday. Don't do anything I wouldn't do...

Happy Birthday Mr. Brady! Would be a great birthday gift if some breaking news comes out today showing the nfl set this whole thing up and clears Bradys name :)

Happy birthday to the GOAT!

Happy Birthday, Tommy!

Best is yet to come.

I will never wish Tom a happy birthday.

Happy 38th to the greatest QB arguably ever. I've had the privilege of watching this man play QB as a starter for 14 years. He has brought us 6 Super Bowl appearances and 4 Lombardi trophies and I have a feeling he's not done yet.

Hail to the king baby!

HB, TFB. Stop aging you old bastard!

regular season - against denver last year. down by 24 against the best team in the NFL? no problem. and i get a major kick out of when we beat manning's team

playoffs - SB49. inspiring performance. couple of bad picks against the #1 D? doesn't matter. brady showed why he is brady. what a competitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes