PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hahah StopThePatriots.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the actual current headcount on "Bricks in the Wall":

if the Pats players arent in Dolts heads; at least we fans are in the opposing fans' heads

1. Colts
2. Steelers
3. Bills
4. Raiders
5. Bears
6. Broncos
7. Cowboys
8. Browns
9. Chargers
10. Chiefs
11. Dolphins
13. Jets
32. Patriots

HAHAHA...this is too funny! I love the maddening moment about Deion Branch when he got knocked out against Buffalo!

Here's what I just posted in the Fantasy Scenario section:

Let's be realistic - there is one scenario and only one scenario that makes logical sense.

It's 4th and goal with the Colts down by 5 points with 4 seconds remaining. Manning is at the line, with sweat pouring down his forehead, feeling more pressure than any man ever has in the history of the world.

He calls time out, runs to the sideline, and places a call to a top secret cloning lab that has grown clones of Joe Montana, Jim Brown, Gayle Sayers, Walter Peyton, Vince Lombardi and more.

Bill Polian, after a quick chat with the NFL rules committee, is quickly able to arrange a rule change that allows the game to be delayed just long enough for the clones to fly in, be reinstated by the NFL, and the clones and coaches to assume their positions on the field.

As Manning trots on the field with the all time team of teams, Coach Lombardi calls one final timeout, sending in his Tom Brady clone to take over the playcalling duties.

The game resumes and 4 seconds later, the Colts have at last vanquished their mortal enemies, the New England Patriots.

Last edited:
Great find T. Too bad the 4 people who belong to that board can't have a sense of humor. Now, we now how good our team is when a hate site is dedicated to us.

The people who started that site should hope that we win andother SB. Their membership will soar if that happens.

Bill's Girl said:
HAHAHA...this is too funny! I love the maddening moment about Deion Branch when he got knocked out against Buffalo!

I thought it was Dave Patton that lay unconscious half in and half out of bounds and the fumbled ball was touching him inthe field of play, but it too was out of bounds by rule...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back