PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

haha Vinatieri is awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nukin

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
"Flutie might have been there the last time it happened."
-- Patriots kicker Adam Vinatieri after 43-year-old backup quarterback Doug Flutie (pictured) converted the NFL's first drop kick since 1941 on Sunday.

its somewhere on here:
www.nfl.com/features/squibkicks

Do you think everyone realized Vinatieri had his 100th point of the season --- and no more --- before they tried that drop kick?

shakadave said:
Do you think everyone realized Vinatieri had his 100th point of the season --- and no more --- before they tried that drop kick?

I don't understand the relevance. They got him to 100. Would 101 be significantly better somehow?

... or maybe your point was that they may have made sure Adam got his 100 before letting Flutie have his fun... ?

fleabassist1 said:
"Flutie might have been there the last time it happened."
-- Patriots kicker Adam Vinatieri after 43-year-old backup quarterback Doug Flutie (pictured) converted the NFL's first drop kick since 1941 on Sunday.

its somewhere on here:
www.nfl.com/features/squibkicks

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lloyd_Christmas said:
I don't understand the relevance. They got him to 100. Would 101 be significantly better somehow?

... or maybe your point was that they may have made sure Adam got his 100 before letting Flutie have his fun... ?

Exactly! If anyone deserves to have "fun" it is Adam - not the mighty midget.

Lloyd_Christmas said:

Yes, this was my point. Even though 100 is an arbitrary number, having 100+ points each year for 10 years or whatever it is, might help with a few of the Hall of Fame voters. It's so hard for a kicker to make the Hall, any dumb thing like this could help get Adam in, and he's so deserving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back