PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Guys, How funny was it last night when Bellicheck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Decided to accept that 5 yard penalty to make it 3rd and 17, instead of 3rd and 12, and then he got smoked by a 20 yard play from Denver?

I was laughing so hard. This guy has really lost his mind, huh.

But Denver failed to score on that drive. Don't let facts get in the way of your trash talking.

Bill B. said:
But Denver failed to score on that drive. Don't let facts get in the way of your trash talking.

oh right right... That means he made the rightb choice huh?

please, bro. Dont delude yourself.

It actually didn't make much of a difference at all.

Good try though. I don't get how you come here and talk trash. It's funny. I bet you'll do it next year when you get swept again(it'll be the third year in a row).

I didn't like the decision at the time and I still don't.

who is deluded? you're a fan of one of the most pathetic franchises in the nfl...the Pats will again be amongst the favorites to win it all next year...the jets will be thrilled if they can go 8-8. 4 for 6 bank it.

It was one of the most stupid, arrogant coaching moves... I'm sitting there looking at this guy like "are you serious"? He goes a little too nuts sometimes.

Hey Vilma-Hawk - that's actually a pretty funny signature pic you got... Fred Flinstone-esque, huh?

What's most funny about it is the fact that the Jets couldn't be a more pitiful team and organization, so the biggest thing you have to crow about is a team losing in the 2nd round of the playoffs, and one sack from God knows how long ago!

Hilarious!!!!

Vilma-Hawk-Barton said:
Decided to accept that 5 yard penalty to make it 3rd and 17, instead of 3rd and 12, and then he got smoked by a 20 yard play from Denver?

At least get your facts straight - it was a 10 yard penalty that moved the broncos from the 26 to the 36, effectively taking them out of field goal range. Any coach worth a damn takes that penalty.

What you guys seem to not understand is this:

This is not about the Jets for once, it's about celebrating the downfall of the most grimy franchise in the NFL!

IT'S OVER BOYS, PACK IT UP!

by the way, we'll say hello to you next year as we pass you on the way to the top of division under Eric Mangini, while you slide to the cellar!

Vilma-Hawk-Barton said:

Dude, how funny was it when the Jets packed up all their stuff from the locker room at the end of the season and went home???? Or how about when they finished last in the division, man that was hilarious!!!!!!

Vilma-Hawk-Barton said:
What you guys seem to not understand is this:

This is not about the Jets for once, it's about celebrating the downfall of the most grimy franchise in the NFL!

IT'S OVER BOYS, PACK IT UP!

by the way, we'll say hello to you next year as we pass you on the way to the top of division under Eric Mangini, while you slide to the cellar!
you must be smelling vilmas sweaty jock strap again lol lol lol .maybe eric mangini can play qb for you guys hes better than the one you have lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back