Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
No, I'm online with work pretty much all day/night when rudely diverted by your telltale stench (Kansas mental manure fertilizer, I'm assuming). But enough of your hypocritical crap, Mr. QAnon. YOU are the stalker. You'll recall chasing down my Sony Michel post from a month prior -- in a separate thread, no less -- the day he was traded just so you could log a laugh emoji. You are so stupid I sometimes feel sorry for you, but when your QAnon affiliation surfaced I realized you're a legitimately dangerous moron. Watch out for the FBI.

What QAnon affiliation?

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
No, I'm online with work pretty much all day/night when rudely diverted by your telltale stench (Kansas mental manure fertilizer, I'm assuming). But enough of your hypocritical crap, Mr. QAnon. YOU are the stalker. You'll recall chasing down my Sony Michel post from a month prior -- in a separate thread, no less -- the day he was traded just so you could log a laugh emoji. You are so stupid I sometimes feel sorry for you, but when your QAnon affiliation surfaced I realized you're a legitimately dangerous moron. Watch out for the FBI.
Youre a stalker and a mental case.

You follow me everywhere on this board. Waiting and plotting your next feeble move. You openly admit, confirming my observations that you monitor this board day and night - 24/7. And, In the next breath you try to flip the truth that I am chasing you. Thats crazy stuff right there. All the behavior and reactions are visible that youre truly bat 5hit crazy. Im serious.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
He outed himself as a QAnon conspiracist a while back. Not sure which thread it was, I'll look for the post (assuming it still exists).
1. Delusions are beliefs that are obviously false. They’re symptoms of a disturbance in thinking.
2. Hallucinations are sensory experiences that one perceives as real when they’re actually not. They can be caused by medications, substance use, or certain medical or mental health conditions.

Both conditions exist in this persons daily comments. There is no Qnon post by me and he will produce none because it does not exist.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

You follow me everywhere on this board. Waiting and plotting your next feeble move. You openly admit, confirming my observations that you monitor this board day and night - 24/7. And, In the next breath you try to flip the truth that I am chasing you. Thats crazy stuff right there. All the behavior and reactions are visible that youre truly bat 5hit crazy. Im serious.

that's ok..... @KontradictioN recites how many posts I make every weekend.

you're just as bent and twisted as the next guy/gal.......wear it proudly

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
that's ok..... @KontradictioN recites how many posts I make every weekend.

you're just as bent and twisted as the next guy/gal.......wear it proudly
People like you are incapable of thinking for yourselves and programmed by your handlers so that you always believe that youre right.

A member of this board is fighting to get people out of Afghanistan that Biden has told to go F off. His wifes sister, mother and father to name a few. Not a single one of you liberals has the courage or brains to call Biden out.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
People like you are incapable of thinking for yourselves and programmed by your handlers so that you always believe that youre right.

A member of this board is fighting to get people out of Afghanistan that Biden has told to go F off. His wifes sister, mother and father to name a few. Not a single one of you liberals has the courage or brains to call Biden out.

I donated......as for calling Biden out? for what? I thought his mind was too far gone for him to do anything?

but you are a f*cking hypocrite....you never called trump out for anything.....so STFU

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

1. Delusions are beliefs that are obviously false. They’re symptoms of a disturbance in thinking.
2. Hallucinations are sensory experiences that one perceives as real when they’re actually not. They can be caused by medications, substance use, or certain medical or mental health conditions.

Both conditions exist in this persons daily comments. There is no Qnon post by me and he will produce none because it does not exist.

As an apparent QAnon believer your breathless paranoia is understandable, clodhopper. But imagining some guy is stalking you on a football fan website should be the least of your worries vs. aligning with a federally confirmed domestic terror organization.

Here’s your chance to disavow QAnon and admit you were just kidding when you labeled President Joe Biden a pedophile along with claiming the election was stolen (basic QAnon beliefs). All you have to do is state you don't subscribe to QAnon conspiracy claims and we all can breathe a sigh of relief.

Last edited:

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
I donated......as for calling Biden out? for what? I thought his mind was too far gone for him to do anything?

but you are a f*cking hypocrite....you never called trump out for anything.....so STFU
Thank you for confirming every word that I stated. I was positive that you would not disappoint me.

Call Biden out for what? There is my answer. Reverting back to bad orange man is old programming and what the weak minded do.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Thank you for confirming every word that I stated. I was positive that you would not disappoint me.

Call Biden out for what? There is my answer. Reverting back to bad orange man is old programming and what the weak minded do.

Orange man is gone……there is no orange man

except to dumbfuks

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

Clodhopper, where is your response to post No. 648? Awaiting instructions from Q? Talk about "programming." Better not take too long, the FBI is watching.