Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

woolster22

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Oxycontin and fentanyl both have legitimate medical applications, illegal procurement and abuse aren't the FDA's fault.
They were marketed as non addictive. She signed off on that load of crap. A simple look at how the substances are derived makes that an easy "bs" call. I got into it with a chemistry professor (lab on oxy synthesis) over exactly that after getting a script due to a rugby injury. "Bring it up with the FDA, I think they know a little more than you."

No more pills for me, thanks. This includes advil, etc.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
They were marketed as non addictive. She signed off on that load of crap. A simple look at how the substances are derived makes that an easy "bs" call. I got into it with a chemistry professor (lab on oxy synthesis) over exactly that after getting a script due to a rugby injury. "Bring it up with the FDA, I think they know a little more than you."

No more pills for me, thanks. This includes advil, etc.

Oxy's marketing had nothing to do with FDA approval for legitimate medical use, the fault you cite lies with Purdue Pharma. Even then, prescribers certainly should know enough about how to responsibly handle it regardless of how it's pitched. IIRC, fentanyl is mostly for in-patient hospital use and severe cases (cancer, etc.), no idea how it was marketed to doctors.

I'm with you re. medications in general, but certain things do assist quality of life.

woolster22

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Oxy's marketing had nothing to do with FDA approval for legitimate medical use, the fault you cite lies with Purdue Pharma. Even then, prescribers certainly should know enough about how to responsibly handle it regardless of how it's pitched. IIRC, fentanyl is mostly for in-patient hospital use and severe cases (cancer, etc.), no idea how it was marketed to doctors.

I'm with you re. medications in general, but certain things do assist quality of life.
The FDA signed off on "Opiate Addiction Syndrome," they're every bit as culpable as Purdue.

What were the control groups? Real doc writes script on napkin in crayon? Bum writes script on doc pad? Clean bum up, give him some threads, a rolex and a $1000 pen and see if that tricks the patient's opiate receptors?

Are spells and wizardry covered in med school these days?

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
They are told what to think and say because they cannot think for themselves. The Democrat controlled media plays them like a fiddle.

Hillary always said that the Democrat voter is stupid and getting them to vote blue is the easy part.

You're saying the exact same thing that the other side says. Puppets are puppets regardless of whether they're blue or red.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
You seem very bitter and angry. I feel bad for people who are so unhappy in life.

Oh gee…..lol……get some new material

I’ve got at least one thing going for me……I’m not you.

I’m also vaccinated, so I don’t have to think about whether to take hcq or ivermectin or shoving bleach up my arse.

And oh yeah, you’re full of sh!t

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
They are told what to think and say because they cannot think for themselves. The Democrat controlled media plays them like a fiddle.

:D:D:D Hundreds of your posts belong in the High Hilarity Hall of Fame, clodhopper. But coming from a QAnon believer this one is right near the top.

240831492_4269466323152506_2702042373028358935_n.jpg

Last edited:

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
:D:D:D Hundreds of your posts belong in the High Hilarity Hall of Fame, clodhopper. But coming from a QAnon believer this one is right near the top.

View attachment 35382
It's true.

The leftist narrative is recited verbatim. Wear a mask per Doctor tard. Except Hussein Obamas birthday party had no such mask requirement. High ranking tards are exempt for some reason. Low information Tards are too stupid to question why so they report back for instructions.

The sad cycle is perpetuating.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
It's true.

The leftist narrative is recited verbatim. Wear a mask per Doctor tard. Except Hussein Obamas birthday party had no such mask requirement. High ranking tards are exempt for some reason. Low information Tards are too stupid to question why so they report back for instructions.

Is that the QAnon narrative, clodhopper?

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
It's true.

Imagine basing your medical decisions on a former president having a party. All you have are personalities like Obama, Biden, Biden’s outcast son, Trump, Q, and Hillary. Who the **** cares what any of them say or do? You care. It’s like watching a little kid play with his dolls and calling it politics.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Imagine basing your medical decisions on a former president having a party. All you have are personalities like Obama, Biden, Biden’s outcast son, Trump, Q, and Hillary. Who the **** cares what any of them say or do? You care. It’s like watching a little kid play with his dolls and calling it politics.

I don't understand it. It's like playing Russian roulette with yourself. The CDCs risk factors between vaccinated and unvaccinated are incredible and they reflect what other countries are reporting.

If you're unvaccinated:

7 x more likely to test positive for COVID-19.

49 x more likely to end up in the hospital

32 x more likely to die from Covid.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
I don't understand it. It's like playing Russian roulette with yourself. The CDCs risk factors between vaccinated and unvaccinated are incredible and they reflect what other countries are reporting.

If you're unvaccinated:

7 x more likely to test positive for COVID-19.

49 x more likely to end up in the hospital

32 x more likely to die from Covid.

Exactly…I think the rates may be higher in favor of vax, but I’ll go with this.

Does the overwhelming left media hate anti-vax/GQP culture? Yep.

Do they exaggerate studies, misrepresent news? Yep. Both sides do. Some out of misplaced excitement to rush to conclusions, some just outright partisan-driven dishonesty.

Are hydroxy and ivermectin pretty harmless, in terms of risk, even though they probably aren’t effective? Yep. Knock yourself out and take them…but compared to the vaccine it’s like choosing Tylenol over morphine for a pain killer.

Is Fauci pretty shady, especially in his insistence that China is at fault? Sure.

Is China at fault? Maybe/probably. They’re stonewalling, so we can assume they have something to hide. There’s a lot of legitimate suspicion.

Is the vaccine rushed by necessity? Yes.

Is there always going to be some risk with any medication for long-term effects? Yes.

Does the vaccine fail to prevent initial infection? Yes - like most vaccines…it’s usually not a barrier to infection but crushes it soon after.

Is it ridiculous to call it a silver bullet? Yep…it’s not perfect. It’s a rush-to-finish, for pragmatic reasons, first generation solution. Maybe it will last forever as your immune system develops memory...maybe not.

Is Biden/Obama a hypocrite about the masking and vaccines? Yep - all the politicians are. Politicians, their staffs, everyone.

And in the end, who gives a **** about ANY of these things!?

The only decision relevant factors on whether to vax is serious illness/death rate. The reasons given - all of the above - for rejecting the vaccine are indefensible. Even if you’re healthy, the same death multiplier is equal across all age/risk categories.

A 1 in 100 chance of dying (elderly) is worse than a 1 in 3,200 chance.
A 1 in 1,000 chance of dying (healthy) is worse than a 1 in 32,000 chance.
A 1 in 10,000 chance of dying (healthy, young) is worse than a 1 in 320,000 chance.

What is so complicated here? Fight your battles against China, Fauci, Biden, Trump, whatever…but don’t be an idiot.

1630984088874.png

Natural immunity is a different topic, so I’ll just leave it for now. I believe vax/natural immunity is the best solution if you have it. Those who are caught up in natural immunity tend to be, but aren’t always, skeptics regardless. I don’t know many who acknowledge the vaccine is effective and decline it due to NI…it’s almost always just another straw in their hat for not getting the vax.

Last edited:

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
China played us like Nero's fiddle and now American democracy is burning itself to the ground. Take solace in the fact that we never really had a chance.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
You responded 5 minutes after I posted.

You really do stalk me all over this board. Weird and sad. What a pathetic existence.

No, I'm online with work pretty much all day/night when rudely diverted by your telltale stench (Kansas mental manure fertilizer, I'm assuming). But enough of your hypocritical crap, Mr. QAnon. YOU are the stalker. You'll recall chasing down my Sony Michel post from a month prior -- in a separate thread, no less -- the day he was traded just so you could log a laugh emoji. You are so stupid I sometimes feel sorry for you, but when your QAnon affiliation surfaced I realized you're a legitimately dangerous moron. Watch out for the FBI.