Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

woolster22

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
The facts: Abortion has been around for at least 4000 years and it isn't going away no matter what laws are passed. So, accept it, make it safe for those who want it, and if you don't like it, don't get one.
Did I ever suggest abortion should be banned?

Did I point out the hypocrisy in the assertion it's only a woman's issue? You bet. Did I point out that women can choose to avoid the activity that leads to pregnancy, just as men whining about support are told, rather than rely on a "choice" to terminate a life? You bet.

Neither is even remotely calling to ban an abortion.

Do you always insinuate flaunting the law acceptable? Murder isn't exactly a victimless crime we're talking about here (not my opinion re abortions, but plenty do feel that way).

tom444

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Did I ever suggest abortion should be banned?

Did I point out the hypocrisy in the assertion it's only a woman's issue? You bet. Did I point out that women can choose to avoid the activity that leads to pregnancy, just as men whining about support are told, rather than rely on a "choice" to terminate a life? You bet.

Neither is even remotely calling to ban an abortion.

Do you always insinuate flaunting the law acceptable? Murder isn't exactly a victimless crime we're talking about here (not my opinion re abortions, but plenty do feel that way).
The facts: Abortion has been around for at least 4000 years and it isn't going away no matter what laws are passed. So, accept it, make it safe for those who want it, and if you don't like it, don't get one.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
just wishing YOU were scraped out of your simian mother's uterus, Dimmy666...

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
No need to try, he has said all those things. See unlike you making things up about me with your limited intellect, I am citing his actual words.

Phil Mycrackin

miltonofficespace_thumb (1).jpg

patsfan13

Hall of Fame Poster
PatsFans.com Supporter

Stealing, Murder and all other types have been around for at least 4,000 years, should we get rid of all laws and make it safe?
BTW abortion isn’t safe for the baby.
Additionally the variety of BC methods women have today didn’t exist until the past ~60 years or so.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Question of the day: what do abortion, Triumph's QAnon beliefs, Andy's involuntary celibacy and PF13's general lack of discernment have to do with the price of groceries?

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Recognizing the lefts clear hypocrisy along the totality of prevalent discussions is far from projection. I don't believe a guy is a girl just because he "feels" it's so - the left typically does. Again, hard to claim abortion is a "woman's choice," when all it takes is claiming you're a man, lack of y-chromosome be damned, to be considered one by the same left side of the aisle. Has a pregnant woman decided she's a man yet, or has nobody cashed in on that lunacy? Think they'll sue disney when they refuse to hand over the property?

Trying to figure out why your daddy keeps guessing about the length of my stroke isn't projection either. You yourself noted how odd it was, but that was before you figured out who was actually saying what. I used 'maybe' how many times? The implication being "I have no clue the true cause, but here's a possibility..."

it is weird, but it has nothing to do with me…..you guys do either actively or passively insert your supposed masculinity because for some reason you assume your end of the political spectrum is more ‘manly’…. It’s funny, but also kind of sad since the vast majority of incels are also at that end of the spectrum … ‘manly’, but can’t get girls, so let’s try to stomp on the masculinity of others. It’s hand in hand with the whole internet tough guy act. You’re really outing your own discomfort with your own ‘manliness’ … otherwise, you would not resort to such silliness

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Funny how you see things that aren’t there, but that’s because they are in your mind and you are projecting.
The guy who actively posts his hatred of half the population can only project his issues on to others.
You’re in denial…..as usual

woolster22

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
it is weird, but it has nothing to do with me…..you guys do either actively or passively insert your supposed masculinity because for some reason you assume your end of the political spectrum is more ‘manly’…. It’s funny, but also kind of sad since the vast majority of incels are also at that end of the spectrum … ‘manly’, but can’t get girls, so let’s try to stomp on the masculinity of others. It’s hand in hand with the whole internet tough guy act. You’re really outing your own discomfort with your own ‘manliness’ … otherwise, you would not resort to such silliness
Did you even read what you quoted?

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
We Americans take it for granted that meat is a necessity (all animal products, actually). I've been replacing meat with various fish and shrimp, whey protein, high-protein pasta, quinoa, cheese, eggs, yogurt, oats, nuts and protein-laden vegetables like peas. I also really like some of the different veggie burgers as a change of pace. I honestly can't remember the last time I ate steak. The issue I have with meat in general is unless it's certified organic you just can't trust what is in it. And those mass-produced Costco chickens likely are pumped full of hormones/antibiotics and bathed in ammonia. Some of that stuff is more engineered "product" vs. real food.

I get my meats through Walden local farms…..it’s delivered once a month frozen solid, and they have all pasture raised meats and locally sustainable seafood. Costs a little more than the market, but the ground beef makes the best burger you can get anywhere and their sausages are also top shelf.

woolster22

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
It’s early……don’t get too caught up in the details…..you know the general point to be true

i am sure you can discern the relevance
Feels even earlier after being up til 4 with a 2nd gen scottish lass sporting C-cups. That one is 34.

Tonights menu is a a leggy 26 y/o bisexual blue eyed blonde rocking D's. When asked what meal she would choose if she had to eat one for the rest of her life, she responded "****y." This one could be trouble.

I can afford to throw a few your way, if you want to get into it.

Welp, time to go change the sheets again.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
I believe the knucklehead in question was touting this drug at some point in the last 18 months

That load of 5ullshit is fictitious.

You low information mouth breathers believe and run with everything. Youre stupid too.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
IC money mindlessly parrots whatever narrative the establishment is peddling, then is offended when the lies are pointed and resorts to name calling.
They are told what to think and say because they cannot think for themselves. The Democrat controlled media plays them like a fiddle.

Hillary always said that the Democrat voter is stupid and getting them to vote blue is the easy part.