PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greatest knucklehead plays ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
another good one was when the Saints were trailing the Jags by 7 with only time for the kickoff left in the game. The Saints scored a TD on a miraculous "Cal-Stanford" type runback except without the band, only to have the kicker misss the extra point that would have sent the game to OT.

another good one was when the Saints were trailing the Jags by 7 with only time for the kickoff left in the game. The Saints scored a TD on a miraculous "Cal-Stanford" type runback except without the band, only to have the kicker misss the extra point that would have sent the game to OT.

i was just going to say lol

how about Patrick Pass getting shot in the hamstring and just dropping the ball out of his hands..

Bledsoe's toss directly into the chest of a Pittsburgh defensive end which ended in the playoff loss to Pitt.

I wont ever hear a bad word said about Bledsoe. When he Brady went off the field hurt at Pitts, he won that game by himself IMHO. He threw a missile of a throw in heavy trafic which won us the game.

How about Aaron Brooks (2004?) and his 24-yard loss backward pass to the lineman?

How about Aaron Brooks (2004?) and his 24-yard loss backward pass to the lineman?

ya, that's the one I was referring too. I couldn't remember the result of the play though, whether the other team recovered or not, but it was a 24 yard loss, huh. good to know. THat still has to be one of the worst brain farts ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back