PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good news on Hogan: no surgery . could miss few weeks // EDIT: back this week or next

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping it wasn't surgery/season ending just banged up with some rest, healing be back.

I just heard L.Fitzgerald was spotted at Logan AP. Did anyone hear anything about that?

Good news on Hogan (keeping this thread on topic...) but to answer your other question:

I was hoping it wasn't surgery/season ending just banged up with some rest, healing be back.

I just heard L.Fitzgerald was spotted at Logan AP. Did anyone hear anything about that?

That is a long standing fantasy of mine. Don't get my hopes up!!!!

Whew. Just read the story.

Trade deadline aside, I feel like we picked up a proven wideout who knows the system :D

I could see him missing the Denver game. I hope not but i could see it.
Watching Denver Monday night I think the Pats would win if they sent the PS out to play the game. Denver looked BAD. They're so bad tonight I heard talking heads suggesting Trevor Siemian should be replaced by Brock Ostweiler.

I could see him missing the Denver game. I hope not but i could see it.
Good chance he misses that entire road trip. If he's not ready he will not travel to Denver and I think they are staying on the west coast during the week before the Raiders in Mexico City.

Reiss understands Hogan is “projected“ to return this week.

@PIT next week is fine . no need to hurry him @Mia

Except that Gronk is likely not going to be playing. Might be helpful to have Hogan.

Reiss understands Hogan is “projected“ to return this week.

@PIT next week is fine . no need to hurry him @Mia
I wouldn’t mind seeing him back this week if he can go. His body may need time to acclimate to the game again and he may need to shake off some rust off. If he’s healthy, he should go.

I wouldn’t mind seeing him back this week if he can go. His body may need time to acclimate to the game again and he may need to shake off some rust off. If he’s healthy, he should go.

agreed. just no need to hurry him.

my guess is you will see him limited in practice and probably play a limited role against the dolphins. and back to full work-load against the steelers. usually how bill does it.

last week we saw him ease into working on the lower practice field.

Excellent news.

The RBs have been driving this O w Brady all season. They will still figure prominently behind an OL that has been solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes