Going to Green Bay: behind Patriots bench, midfield, row 5

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
My bucket-list trip to Lambeau is set. I figured this time around it probably would be a now-or-never proposition since the Pats play there every eight years. So, my nephew in the Midwest pulled the trigger on a pair of prime seats on NFL Ticket Exchange, $399 each. Anyone else going?

My bucket-list trip to Lambeau is set. I figured this time around it probably would be a now-or-never proposition since the Pats play there every eight years. So, my nephew in the Midwest pulled the trigger on a pair of prime seats on NFL Ticket Exchange, $399 each. Anyone else going?

Congrats, Tune! But I'm sure you'll get at least three more opportunities. :)

Congrats, Tune! But I'm sure you'll get at least three more opportunities. :)

You're very kind, but I'm not sure about wheelchair access. ;)

Last edited:
Gratz on the trip. enjoy it!

This is thread worthy how? Somebody needs attention.

Packers tickets seem to be crazy cheap for some reason. My cousin went there with a co-worker for the divisional round playoff game against Seattle in 2019.

Playoff game. 50 yard line. Row 7. $400 each.

Should still be real nice up there that time of year... Make sure you bring a sign with you!

Packers tickets seem to be crazy cheap for some reason. My cousin went there with a co-worker for the divisional round playoff game against Seattle in 2019.

Playoff game. 50 yard line. Row 7. $400 each.

Because it's freezing there in January and most of those packers fans have already been to Lambeau Field.

Last edited:
This is thread worthy how? Somebody needs attention.

Someone is upset he'll have no reason to visit Green Bay because TB12 likely will never again set foot on Lambeau turf. ;)

Last edited:
Someone is upset he'll have no reason to visit Green Bay because TB12 likely will never again set foot on Lambeau turf. ;)
Actually, he'll probably be there every year, on the field talking to the players and coaches and getting paid handsomely to do so.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back