PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilmore’s House on the Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilmore a no-show at practice again today...Hmmm...

In Gilmore's defense, it's hard to go 110% and put your body on the line when you know your team just tried to move you multiple times. It rubbed Gronk the wrong way too. Also Ray Allen before on the Celtics. Makes totally perfect sense, a natural human reaction.

Lol I figured I would go with Megan Fox because I didn't know if everyone would know who Emily Rajkowski (butchered her last name) is.
She's a good one too! She did the right thing and married a wealthy dude knowing her career wasn't going anywhere.

In Gilmore's defense, it's hard to go 110% and put your body on the line when you know your team just tried to move you multiple times. It rubbed Gronk the wrong way too. Also Ray Allen before on the Celtics. Makes totally perfect sense, a natural human reaction.
I thought he said he was thrilled to still be here?

So, did Stephon Gilmore sell his house at last?! I still remember back when it was announced that he is selling his house, everyone went crazy trying to sell it as fast as possible. My older brother was like "nah man, that house is trash, I could buy it, I have enough money, but it is trash and I am not going to do that" :DDDDDDDD. I was laughing my ass off. Now, we are both looking for some Miami real estate condo, as we want to move to the south-eastern coast, to be closer to our parents, as they are really old now.

Last edited:
So, did Stephon Gilmore sell his house at last?! I still remember back when it was announced that he is selling his house, everyone went crazy trying to sell it as fast as possible. My older brother was like "nah man, that house is trash, I could buy it, I have enough money, but it is trash and I am not going to do that" :DDDDDDDD. I was laughing my ass off.
Oh boy, it was a roller coaster.

10/27: Listed for sale (trade deadline)
1/13: Listing removed
1/15: Listed for sale
1/17: Listing removed, then listed for sale again
1/19: Pending sale
1/20: Listing removed, listed for sale, and pending sale again
2/2: Listing removed

It's also still listed in his wife's name in public records.

Oh boy, it was a roller coaster.

10/27: Listed for sale (trade deadline)
1/13: Listing removed
1/15: Listed for sale
1/17: Listing removed, then listed for sale again
1/19: Pending sale
1/20: Listing removed, listed for sale, and pending sale again
2/2: Listing removed

It's also still listed in his wife's name in public records.
Maybe it has more to do with finding another house to move to. This market is nuts.

Gilmore did not show up to practice AGAIN today... Not a good sign
He's not even issuing a "working out on my own" statement.
Definitely an April holdout.

If Bill trades up for anything other than A QB he’s drunk as a skunk.
This offense is one good QB away from being a threat in the playoffs.
Defense we have to return one of Gilmore or Jackson to be able to have a top 15 Defense.
OK, the first 4 picks are QB's, then Chase, Sewell and Pitts in whatever order. That's seven.

DET auctions off the pick to the highest bidder who picks the 5th QB. There are many teams who could trade up to 7th.
=========
Is that so unreasonable?
===============
NOW WE ARE AT NINE, HAVING LOST THE BIDDING WAR FOR 8
So, you say that it would crazy for Belichick to trade up to 9 or 10 or 11 or 12 or 13 or 14 or 15? Really?
===============
We don't know Belichick's board. However, I could see us trade up for an CB or an OT. I could even see Belichick trade up for a WR (possible, but not likely).

A week ago, it was reported by Ian Rapoport that he's still recovering from the quad. Why would he get on the field now with an extension or potential trade in the works?
There is no reason for Gilmore to attend any voluntary practices. I wouldn't expect him to be on the field for mandatory practices either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes