PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gillette Sunday, How Cool Would it Be If......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked your first idea better - - The Addamms Family is cute but clunky. Ghostbusters instead of Crazy Train for one game would be classic.

Now hold on just a second. You DO NOT want Ghostbusters - we're the freakin' ghosts, the boogeymen. The team that finally beats us will be the Ghostbusters. Hard Nix.

Now hold on just a second. You DO NOT want Ghostbusters - we're the freakin' ghosts, the boogeymen. The team that finally beats us will be the Ghostbusters. Hard Nix.

Thats one perspective.

Another is that the Patriots defense is destroying the Ghosts on the field and replacing them with NE players.

If you see a guy in sec 325 with a vacuum attached to his back... it's me

Would make a change from Jags fans dressing as empty seats!

Everyone could stay home....leaving the stadium completely empty....lights off and all......

The Browns would have to forfeit and jump back on the bus.

That would be amusing should it happen. Here's a few things that we know will be cool on Sunday:

• Unfortunately for Mayfield the Browns will be wearing their whites. There'll be no camouflaging the effect the ghosts will have on him like there would be if they were wearing their browns.

• BB will notch his 300th career win.

•Much to the terror of the kicking net, Odell will contend with the best secondary in the league.

•McDaniels will have a couple of new looks designed around Sanu.

•The Boogeymen will be amped with their favorite holiday upon us. Hopefully we will be hearing the Oogie Boogie song. If they really wanted to troll the Jets they could forgo Crazy Train and take the field to...

If our defense is the ghosts, why would we play a song about busting them?

I'll be there Sunday, Lets Do It! Lets Go!
I believe some fans dressed as Ghosts during a Celtic playoff game in the 80s and Barkley or someone else thought they were the KKK.

Dr J said it in his Retirement Speech 76ers/Celtics at Boston Garden.

With the crowd, nothing beats the classic roar. The tomahawk chop thing, for example, is LAME. Do none of that IMO

But the music could be effective...but you need something threatening, not Ghostbusters or Addams Family or Monster Mash. For that, hard to beat the Halloween theme.

I was suggesting Monster Mash too, left it out of my post. Definitely a good one.

I was suggesting Monster Mash too, left it out of my post. Definitely a good one.

No comedy. I was wrong about Ghostbusters.......Maybe the Vincent Price part in Thriller?

Something eery/foreboding/psychologically terrifying. Help the atmosphere (the Pats D already does) turn every opposing QB into Sam Darnold!

I do hope the Patriots organization takes full opportunity to have some fun with this.

...and after every sack/interception/run stuffing, the Gillette PA system could play:

I do hope the Patriots organization takes full opportunity to have some fun with this.

...and after every sack/interception/run stuffing, the Gillette PA system could play:

How about this when the team takes the field?
This always sent chills up my spine as a kid.

I have always thought the Boogeyman from WWE is creepy. Get him to use our colors on his face. When our D takes the field or make a play, show him doing that laugh and say, "We are the boogeymen, and we are coming to get ya."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back