Gillette Stadium will have fans in 2021

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Texas was not prepared for that kind of cold which happens every 20 years if at all.

I lived in the Great State for 9 years and never saw that kind of weather. They dont build in Texas for Canadian weather. Gas valves froze up. The wind mills were not outfitted with the winterizing features because it would have been a waste of money.
How many people froze to death due to the cold?

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Not as many as Psycho Killer Cuomo.
That's your response to clearly avoidable tragedy?

You called keeping people alive by ensuring they had electricity when it was freezing out a waste of money.

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player

You called keeping people alive by ensuring they had electricity when it was freezing out a waste of money.
I stated something similar on this thread as what I am about to state here: Despite the above whining the fact is that we, as a society, do put a price on human lives. We, as a society, choose not to spend every penny available doing everything possible to avoid any and all potential disasters one could imagine.

For example, we've all heard how the "big one" will hit California one of these days. But California simply is not ready for it. And why not? Because we, as a society, don't spend money preparing for disasters like we should. It is human nature not to devote massive amounts of time, effort and energy to incredibly rare and unpredictable events, even ones that cost human lives, when there are so many other issues which need attention.

It is impossible to get people to be really concerned for something that "might happen" some number of years from now. And that's not a team red versus team blue thing. It is human nature.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

meanwhile, the republicans had control of the whitehouse and the wallet in the senate, spent more money than ever and bought......nothing

conservatives are the biggest money wasters around......faux capitalists

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
It happened in New England with MA/NH. People leave the oppressive blue states to move to the red states. Problem is the morons continue to vote blue and eventually turn their new state into the hellhole that they deliberately moved out of.
Yuo....they move to $hithole states and make them nice, leaving the droolers to whine about being priced out of the area.....too bad

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
yup .... and if Texas turns blue, it’s over for GQP

That migration pattern has been around for decades....tell me something new

so people who can’t cut it in one place go somewhere cheaper....you get what you pay for
Everything bluetards touch turns to 5hit.

There's never been a mass exodus like this. Mr potato heads days are numbered. Raciss.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
It happened in New England with MA/NH. People leave the oppressive blue states to move to the red states. Problem is the morons continue to vote blue and eventually turn their new state into the hellhole that they deliberately moved out of.
Can't fix morons.

They are proud.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Can't fix morons.

They are proud.

right ... it’s the ‘smart’ people who can’t afford to live in these nice places. You would like it more if you could afford it....but you don’t want what you can’t have

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
right ... it’s the ‘smart’ people who can’t afford to live in these nice places. You would like it more if you could afford it....but you don’t want what you can’t have
I moved away from Mass to get away from tards and now Illinois tards are pouring in.

No place is safe from these dipshits.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I moved away from Mass to get away from tards and now Illinois tards are pouring in.

No place is safe from these dipshits.
Right.....you couldn’t afford it....maybe if you did better at work

the dogs are lucky though.....they won’t get Ted Cruz’d up here

Last edited:

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I stated something similar on this thread as what I am about to state here: Despite the above whining the fact is that we, as a society, do put a price on human lives. We, as a society, choose not to spend every penny available doing everything possible to avoid any and all potential disasters one could imagine.

For example, we've all heard how the "big one" will hit California one of these days. But California simply is not ready for it. And why not? Because we, as a society, don't spend money preparing for disasters like we should. It is human nature not to devote massive amounts of time, effort and energy to incredibly rare and unpredictable events, even ones that cost human lives, when there are so many other issues which need attention.

It is impossible to get people to be really concerned for something that "might happen" some number of years from now. And that's not a team red versus team blue thing. It is human nature.
Other southern states spent money on winterizing energy infrastructure. This was simply a money grab.

California has regulations around building earth quake resistant structures.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Right.....you couldn’t afford it....maybe if you did better at work

the dogs are lucky though.....they won’t get Ted Cruz’d up here

The way Mouth Breathers tell it, blue staters leave the state they just improved to go to red states to make them better.

Weve got 5 - 7 years left here. Florida and Texas are goners.