Gillette Stadium will have fans in 2021

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
And you never answered my question in this post - why would the Republicans want to politicize the virus when they were the party in power?
don't know why since their resistance to implementing safety precautions made zero sense........no mask cuz freedom is politicizing

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Traditionally, yes. Now they need to be bailed out due to their own actions. Not that the traditional income tax structure and the way that money flows is relevant to the thread and the topic of how red vs blue states handled Covid, but it should be pointed out that the states who get more than they contribute also happen to be the states with the most welfare recipients. Remind me again which party champions welfare? The states that give more than they get are the states with the highest income taxes. Higher income taxes = higher cost of living which = lower amounts of government stimulus money given. The traditional “we give more than we get” argument is a red herring, though. It has nothing whatsoever to do with how each state handled their Covid response.
the giver state vs taker state argument.....red states are big time moochers

as for how states handled covid, ask Noem why her state has the most covid per capita. All state leaderships are pandering to their 'voters' .... the next round of governor elections is going to be interesting.

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
as opposed to Fox News, OAN, and Newsmax? lol
Hey man, if it is a loose conspiracy that can be supported by common sense but light on facts, it is a prime time story.

Masks protect others, yet all I hear is how masks don't do enough to protect me.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Revisionist history is no way to go through life. Trump came out and stated the virus needed to be taken seriously. Halted travel from China only to be accused of be a Xenophobe. Then Nancy marched through ChinaTown in SF telling everyone everything is fine, no virus here. The. De Blasio went on his radio rant about get out go to China town, order from your favorite Chinese restaurant. Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon made jokes about calling it just another flu. While all of them told anyone that would listen, Trump was only doing this to distract people from the impeachment. Remember that. So while the Virus was running rampant through the nation, the Democratic leaders ensured everyone they were safe and continued the show trial that everyone in the world knew would not end in a conviction.

So seriously GTFOH with everything you stated in that response. Its complete and utter lies and revisionist history. Trump may have down played to a degree to keep people from panicking especially when they thought it had a 10% death rate. And he was right, I mean you couldn't find toilet paper for months. But right after the trial and when they saw what happened in Italy the Dems jumped and their friends in the media went a long for the ride.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be brainwashed by a political party. And before you counter with Trump cult crap. I am an independent always have been. Voted for him, but like either party I did not agree with him on everything. But America first I fully support always have always will. Let's get **** fixed here before we send billi ok ns of dollars over seas and enter into agreements that seemingly only we abide by.

sounds like you're making a ton of crap up.........are you a Q?

lol........Trump closing travel to China was political.......otherwise he would have closed travel to Europe (where the vast majority of people on the east coast got their CoVid from)

do you wish to review all the times Trump downplayed the virus? Yup, Cuomo screwed things up in NY big time.......Trump was a CoVid disaster.....

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Hey man, if it is a loose conspiracy that can be supported by common sense but light on facts, it is a prime time story.

Masks protect others, yet all I hear is how masks don't do enough to protect me.

I saw this coming......I quit the GOP 10 years ago.....just watch Idiocracy if you want to see where the right would take this country

you want to see the 'Conservative' way? Look at the Texas power grid.

Last edited:

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
This is what the right does.......they screw blue states with their 'tax cut', then have the balls to complain about the left doing what they actually did.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
the giver state vs taker state argument.....red states are big time moochers

as for how states handled covid, ask Noem why her state has the most covid per capita. All state leaderships are pandering to their 'voters' .... the next round of governor elections is going to be interesting.

With a few exceptions (like NM and Maine), welfare recipients mostly live in red states. There’s probably a correlation between that and the cost of living/taxes, but I don’t care enough to do that deep of a dive into it. Welfare is not a Republican-backed program, though. That was something championed by the Dems. And as I told Ivan, it’s irrelevant to the discussion of how states handled Covid. Texas and Florida, for example, took the heat early on and have come out of it smelling like a trailer trash rose. CA and NY (including the Governor who people were praising at this time last year for his handling of Covid)? Not so much.

mgcolby

Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!!
PatsFans.com Supporter
sounds like you're making a ton of crap up.........are you a Q?

lol........Trump closing travel to China was political.......otherwise he would have closed travel to Europe (where the vast majority of people on the east coast got their CoVid from)

do you wish to review all the times Trump downplayed the virus? Yup, Cuomo screwed things up in NY big time.......Trump was a CoVid disaster.....
Nope just me. Can't debate facts attack the messenger.

That is conjecture but even if so, at that point it was supposedly only really affecting China. Which we know now was complete ********. The virus was here in the us at the very latest early October. The timeline is there. The virus was running wild for months before people knew, because China covered it up.

Cuomo is a tool. Agree to disagree on Trump. The government needs to get out of the way and that is what Trump did with warp speed. Cut the red tape, fast tracked the approval process as much as they could while still ensuring safety. Also simultaneously mass producing the vaccine. Promised the vac makers that if their vaccine was denied the Feds would cover their losses. That was ingenious.

And when Biden comes out a week or so of being in office and says "there is nothing we can do to stop the trajectory of the virus", I guess that is just outstanding leadership that deserves credit for the slowing of the virus.

mgcolby

Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!!
PatsFans.com Supporter

You didn't get the memo? Masks now protect the wearer too. And the single mask protected so well they now reccomend two.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
I saw this coming......I quit the GOP 10 years ago.....just watch Idiocracy if you want to see where the right would take this country

you want to see the 'Conservative' way? Look at the Texas power grid.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Texas was not prepared for that kind of cold which happens every 20 years if at all.

I lived in the Great State for 9 years and never saw that kind of weather. They dont build in Texas for Canadian weather. Gas valves froze up. The wind mills were not outfitted with the winterizing features because it would have been a waste of money.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Nope just me. Can't debate facts attack the messenger.

That is conjecture but even if so, at that point it was supposedly only really affecting China. Which we know now was complete ********. The virus was here in the us at the very latest early October. The timeline is there. The virus was running wild for months before people knew, because China covered it up.

Cuomo is a tool. Agree to disagree on Trump. The government needs to get out of the way and that is what Trump did with warp speed. Cut the red tape, fast tracked the approval process as much as they could while still ensuring safety. Also simultaneously mass producing the vaccine. Promised the vac makers that if their vaccine was denied the Feds would cover their losses. That was ingenious.

And when Biden comes out a week or so of being in office and says "there is nothing we can do to stop the trajectory of the virus", I guess that is just outstanding leadership that deserves credit for the slowing of the virus.

what fact have you provided? 'warp speed' is something any executive would have done while sparing us the ridiculously stupid name.

Trump said 100M doses by december, then proceeded to blame the companies dragging their feet to get him out of office.

nobodies attacking anyone.....you see what you see but that doesn't make it true

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Texas was not prepared for that kind of cold which happens every 20 years if at all.

I lived in the Great State for 9 years and never saw that kind of weather. They dont build in Texas for Canadian weather. Gas valves froze up. The wind mills were not outfitted with the winterizing features because it would have been a waste of money.

of course the right excuses total failure........it's who they are