2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
They’re the only alternative to those who smear feces all over themselves
MA is pretty awesome and blue states overall do much better than red states.....yet, liberals destroy everything....facts don't care about feelings and Triumph is all feels and no reals.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
MA is pretty awesome and blue states overall do much better than red states.....yet, liberals destroy everything....facts don't care about feelings and Triumph is all feels and no reals.
Then why leave NY,CA,ILL ?

Only a fool would claim that its because living there is so great, but that wont stop you.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Then why leave NY,CA,ILL ?

Only a fool would claim that its because living there is so great, but that wont stop you.

lol......TX is a $hithole

the quality of an area is consistent with the cost of living there

don't blame others because you can't afford to live there

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
Other southern states spent money on winterizing energy infrastructure. This was simply a money grab.
There are no states as far south as Texas except Florida and Hawaii. Which one of those 2 states have a completely winterized grid?
California has regulations around building earth quake resistant structures.
LOL!!! You're funny!!

Newsflash: California has regulations to make sure structures can handle the small quakes they receive on a regular basis. However, as I stated above, they are woefully unprepared for "the big one".

I stand by my statement: It is impossible to get large numbers of human beings to want to devote massive amounts of time, energy and capital to preparing for an incredibly rare and unpredictable events, especially ones that might not even happen in our lifetimes.

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
Despite what the morons on twitter say, the facts are these:

Top 5 states for population growth:
1) TEXAS
2) Florida
3) Arizona
4) North Carolina
5) Georgia

Top 5 states for population loss:
1) New York
2) Illinois
3) California
4) Michigan
5) Pennsylvania

Massachusetts is #13 on the population loss chart and is a state with a net loss.

Which States Are Gaining, Losing Most Population During Pandemic? | Bankrate

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Despite what the morons on twitter say, the facts are these:

Top 5 states for population growth:
1) TEXAS
2) Florida
3) Arizona
4) North Carolina
5) Georgia

Top 5 states for population loss:
1) New York
2) Illinois
3) California
4) Michigan
5) Pennsylvania

Massachusetts is #13 on the population loss chart and is a state with a net loss.

Which States Are Gaining, Losing Most Population During Pandemic? | Bankrate
Plenty of people simply can't afford to live in the high rent districts....so they trade out all sorts of good things in the name of price.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
LOL!!! You're funny!!

Newsflash: California has regulations to make sure structures can handle the small quakes they receive on a regular basis. However, as I stated above, they are woefully unprepared for "the big one".

I stand by my statement: It is impossible to get large numbers of human beings to want to devote massive amounts of time, energy and capital to preparing for an incredibly rare and unpredictable events, especially ones that might not even happen in our lifetimes.

this is a galactically stupid comparison...........but you know that

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I don’t understand that. If you hate it there... leave. Real easy solution. New Mexico turned blue and they’re right over the border. A stone’s throw away. Most companies are turning to remote working anyway as a means to lower their overhead. If you hate it anywhere, then leave. If you stay, then you’re either just a complainer in general or life must be better for you in that state in some form or fashion.

A Defiant Goose

In the Starting Line-Up
I don’t understand that. If you hate it there... leave. Real easy solution. New Mexico turned blue and they’re right over the border. A stone’s throw away. Most companies are turning to remote working anyway as a means to lower their overhead. If you hate it anywhere, then leave. If you stay, then you’re either just a complainer in general or life must be better for you in that state in some form or fashion.
I hate it here! I hate that my state lets me voluntarily wear a mask but doesn't force others to! Gross! lol i dont get it

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I hate it here! I hate that my state lets me voluntarily wear a mask but doesn't force others to! Gross! lol i dont get it
It’s the dumbest **** ever. Nobody is telling you that you can’t wear a mask in public, you idiots. Do whatever you please. You have the freedom to choose.

The whole mask debate, in general, is absolutely ******ed. When I go to the gym in the morning, I wear a mask. It makes me feel safer and I generally regard wearing a mask as better than wearing nothing. When I go into the office, I wear a mask both for that reason and because my company says I have to. On top of that, I see our break room refrigerators and know that some nasty ass people work here. But I don’t judge those who don’t wear one. It’s their life and it’s their choice.

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Once again, wearing a masks protects other people from you much more than you from other people

FCB02062

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Back to football...any word on whether or not Charlie Parker will "allow" tailgating? will Charlie Parker have mask police in the parking lot making sure everyone has their mask on between bites of steak tips and chugs of Bud Light?
MIAA is making fukcing high school football players wear masks...this state is all kinds of fukced up

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

you have plenty of people to bash all that is massachusetts here, yet they remain......tell them to leave

Texas 'freedom':

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Back to football...any word on whether or not Charlie Parker will "allow" tailgating? will Charlie Parker have mask police in the parking lot making sure everyone has their mask on between bites of steak tips and chugs of Bud Light?
MIAA is making fukcing high school football players wear masks...this state is all kinds of fukced up

do you live here? if so, GTFO

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
It’s the dumbest **** ever. Nobody is telling you that you can’t wear a mask in public, you idiots. Do whatever you please. You have the freedom to choose.

The whole mask debate, in general, is absolutely ******ed. When I go to the gym in the morning, I wear a mask. It makes me feel safer and I generally regard wearing a mask as better than wearing nothing. When I go into the office, I wear a mask both for that reason and because my company says I have to. On top of that, I see our break room refrigerators and know that some nasty ass people work here. But I don’t judge those who don’t wear one. It’s their life and it’s their choice.

no.........what's f*cked is how big of a deal people make out of putting a damned mask on......you know, the party line that decided to politicize masks just like they politicize everything......just look at the politicization of the CA power grid during wildfires and then the change of tone for the Texas power grid last month......the most obvious thing today is the hypocrisy of the right....say what you want about the left and much of it is true, but nothing comes close to the hypocrisy of the right......I know it, you know it.....everyone knows it

I'm on 10 years now of being out of the party of dogsh*t.....I was right about them in every aspect