PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gifs in signatures

tonyto3690

Banned
Reaction score
In every other forum I've ever posted in they're not allowed because they slow down the forum and cause lag for posters trying to open a thread page. For this exact reason I'm having trouble opening threads at times, particularly if there is more than one gif on a single page.

I mean, are they really necessary? It just causes annoying lag and about the 10,000th time of seeing the butt fumble, I'm ready to move on.

It's 2013 not 2004. Every forum I go to has gifs allowed. What other forums are you posting to where gifs are verboten? 56kmodemusers.com?

In every other forum I've ever posted in they're not allowed because they slow down the forum and cause lag for posters trying to open a thread page. For this exact reason I'm having trouble opening threads at times, particularly if there is more than one gif on a single page.

I mean, are they really necessary? It just causes annoying lag and about the 10,000th time of seeing the butt fumble, I'm ready to move on.

============================================

This is your problem, not the average posters.

But I feel your pain, and I have the answer.

Go to the users controls button, scroll down and click on edit options, scroll way down and un check where it says show signatures. You can also un check show avatars, then you will never see another sig on this MB. This will hopefully speed you back up, we don't want you leaving.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back