Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 35.1% at NE: 64.9%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I cant figure out how to paste a link from my phone but he talks about people with insufficient vitamin D levels doing worse so it's very important to have normal levels but he said that in developed countries most people do have normal levels so he didnt expect treating covid patients with as a therapy. Patients blood is tested so they know if they are deficient. I take a multivitamin and a vitamin D daily. I was prescribed it once years ago so now I just buy it over the counter
42% of Americans Are Vitamin D Deficient. Are You Among Them?

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
What was the video you posted about? It seems to have disappeared

It was Millie Weaver's documentary on deep state corruption. Basically Military Industrial Complex is behind it all. Riots, elections etc etc.

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
It was Millie Weaver's documentary on deep state corruption. Basically Military Industrial Complex is behind it all. Riots, elections etc etc.
Too bad I missed it! That sounds more like a liberal conspiracy theory, but that’s ok

Thanks for filling me in!

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
42% are also susceptible to Vitamin Q deficiency. Seems like a coincidence or a Deep State conspiracy.

I gotta get some milk or some sunshine. I'm starting' to feel like I have to spam some videos.
You are highly susceptible to vitamin B & S overload clonamery. So vitamin D won’t help you

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Not any more. We have a wellness program at work so we do blood tests every year. I started doing a multivitamin with vitamin D and that was enough. Since covid I added an additional vitamin D to go with it....along with a vitamin C.
Ok, so maybe it’s 41% now?!!;)

We have a wellness program at my company but it’s like big brother watching you so I don’t participate

They want copies of my yearly physical and want us to get smart watches that track activity, sleep and masturbation practices. So I opted out!

patsfan13

Hall of Fame Poster
PatsFans.com Supporter
What was the video you posted about? It seems to have disappeared

It was titled "The Shadow Government, it was about people like Brennan and the Private Contractors they use to do their dirty work.
She and her Husband are being arraigned today.

patsfan13

Hall of Fame Poster
PatsFans.com Supporter
I think he had, it’s just not his main area of emphasis. Oh, PatsWSB47 got it.

HE ignored a major issue.

BTW the CDC is now saying that you immunity after you have had covid lasts only 90 days so what exactly is the point of a vaccine? Are we going to be mandated to get a vaccine 4 times a year?

patsfan13

Hall of Fame Poster
PatsFans.com Supporter
I cant figure out how to paste a link from my phone but he talks about people with insufficient vitamin D levels doing worse so it's very important to have normal levels but he said that in developed countries most people do have normal levels so he didnt expect treating covid patients with as a therapy. Patients blood is tested so they know if they are deficient. I take a multivitamin and a vitamin D daily. I was prescribed it once years ago so now I just buy it over the counter

So people in developing countries typically get more sun exposure than people in developed countries. Our ancestors until recently waled around in loincloth daily and got large amounts of vitamin D as a result. Now in the Northern Hemisphere in developed countires not so much. However it is interesting that in countries with large amounts of Fish consumption there was much less of a problem with covid.

Check the Fish consumption in Japan and Korea.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
HE ignored a major issue.

BTW the CDC is now saying that you immunity after you have had covid lasts only 90 days so what exactly is the point of a vaccine? Are we going to be mandated to get a vaccine 4 times a year?

are you afraid of needles?

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
You will not see the arrest of this reporter covered by the MSM, Contrast what would happen if it were a NYT reporter who was arrested while preparing a investigative piece.

Why would the national media cover a story about a crackpot filmmaker being arrested for charges that aren’t related to the film? And wouldn’t the “shadow government” just get rid of her instead of a public arrest/trial that also required getting a jury indictment by everyday citizens?

Already saw some morons online commenting that this was a “secret arrest.” Totally ignorant of how the justice system and grand juries work.

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
Why would the national media cover a story about a crackpot filmmaker being arrested for charges that aren’t related to the film? And wouldn’t the “shadow government” just get rid of her instead of a public arrest/trial that also required getting a jury indictment by everyday citizens?

Already saw some morons online commenting that this was a “secret arrest.” Totally ignorant of how the justice system and grand juries work.
Because apparently a fringe reporter who only right wing kooks know that by the looks of it only has a YouTube channel as a claim to fame getting arrested for a domestic dispute with her mother is some sort of story in the national interest

Last edited: