PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Getting to Gillette

Yeehz

Rookie
Reaction score
So I have tickets to the pats vs cheifs game on nov 21 at 830.. I'm from central mass and I'm not sure what the best way to get to Gillette is and to park.. I've been a few times but I've had parking passes all the times, and now I am without one.. I was thinking going into Boston then taking a train to Gillette but I dont know how crowded that will be and when to be there.. Also I have always had fiedelity club box seats, but now I have the corner mezzanine seats and I'm not sure if they are good or not.. And since it's MNF I am thinking it will be very Hectic there... Debating on giving up tickets.. 2 people also..et me know ASAP, thanks :)

So I have tickets to the pats vs cheifs game on nov 21 at 830.. I'm from central mass and I'm not sure what the best way to get to Gillette is and to park.. I've been a few times but I've had parking passes all the times, and now I am without one.. I was thinking going into Boston then taking a train to Gillette but I dont know how crowded that will be and when to be there.. Also I have always had fiedelity club box seats, but now I have the corner mezzanine seats and I'm not sure if they are good or not.. And since it's MNF I am thinking it will be very Hectic there... Debating on giving up tickets.. 2 people also..et me know ASAP, thanks :)

Check out this thread in regards to the train. Mixed reviews; keep in mind if you go that route you won't have any time to tailgate, and you'll need to head right over there immediately after the game. Also, if you do decide to take the train you may want to come in from Providence rather than from Boston.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...278128-decided-try-train-game-any-advice.html

If you want to get an idea of what your view will be like, check out SeatData - they give a shot from every section in every stadium.

SeatData - New England Patriots - Gillette Stadium

Assuming that you do drive I would think your best bet would be to get on 495 South, then take Route 1 North. Park south of the stadium so you don't have to go past the stadium on your way out. The further away you park the less expensive, and the quicker you will be able to get out - but no matter where you park it will be pricey.

Enjoy the game, it should be a good one!

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back