PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get back, Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember there was talk of “him not being at the SB”.

I am assuming there will be absolutely NO fallout from the fact the LAR kept it quiet ? If NE had done the same, it’d be all they talk about....

I am assuming there will be absolutely NO fallout from the fact the LAR kept it quiet ? If NE had done the same, it’d be all they talk about....

Well, any 'fallout' certainly won't be coming from the league that went along with keeping it quiet. Although one can't help but wonder how quiet it would have stayed if it had been someone on the Pat's staff the truth is it was in the league's best interest not to have that be the story of Super Bowl week

He should’ve listened to his own advice when she said to “get back”.

Seemed odd he missed the super bowl, I figured nothing of it, maybe a family thing like child birth or the passing of a relative.

Another gimmicky thread title.

I remember there was talk of “him not being at the SB”.

We’d never hear the end of it and Brunel would resemble Tammy fae Baker with mascara running all over

So, do other teams have a "get back" coach? Do the Patriots?

I've seen BB yell at players and even coaches to stay behind the line (like during a scrum at the sidelines) but never seen anyone saying that to BB - except the occasional linesman. The first time I remember even hearing the term was leading up to SBLIII.

The Rams managed to keep the Rath incident under wraps because, as a source with knowledge of the situation confirmed to PFT, Rath had a medical procedure that kept him from traveling to Atlanta. But for that development, Rath still wouldn’t have been there for the game because, as the source confirmed it to PFT, his leave of absence already had begun.

The source said that the Rams also had communicated the information regarding the arrest to the league office, meaning that both the Rams and the NFL concealed the situation during the week that the Rams were in the epicenter of the NFL’s biggest event of the year, with an article on NFL.com providing the official reason for Rath’s absence from Super Bowl week without even mentioning the other official reason that would have kept him away from the team. (Rath also missed the NFC Championship, but the surgery happened after the win over the Saints.)
Rams, NFL managed to conceal Ted Rath sexual battery charges during Super Bowl week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes