SOURCE:ProFootballTalk.com

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Steelers
Sun
Dec 16th
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Shocking Ending
Sunday's loss in Miami was shocking and will likely have the Patriots doing some second-guessing this week.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Game Of Thrones Season 7 (*Spoilers*)

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by BaconGrundleCandy, Nov 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BaconGrundleCandy

BaconGrundleCandy Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +6,642
    I'm sure more will leak out but it looks like we're getting some insane stuff. Dance of the dragons was mentioned in season 509 i believe & will be an epic fight in the sky between the dragons reminiscent of the famous Targ battle from years ago.

Most interesting bit maybe in gots history is the info abt the WW. D&D have long alluded to & even said the have no language bc all they are is destruction. So it'll very interesting what comes of that. This is in my top 1-3 things i wanna see play it. Esp if it ties everything in to the pilot.

We're actually getting the Cleganebowl!!! Decades of speculation & its legit. It'll be epic of course. If you're a fan of the show this might be your fav moment. Its been teased since for decades. Rory is one of the best actors on the show & both are huge men by normal standards. Im so pumped & curious how it'll play out. I've long said the fight will be in a small location not some big fight in front of 1000 people. Idk but I'm curious if the Mountain is dead-dead & comes back & fights after the NK attacks KL or maybe Cersei is fleeing the city & everyone runs into each other in the backwoods?

We're getting 95-120 min epi's. Basically movie **** every week. S8 looks nasty. Every epi will be huge but I'm most interested in 3, 4 & 6. Miguel Sapochnik has directed some of the most memorable epi's in the history of TV & had more than double the normal budget he usually had to work with. I'm sure they'll be nuts.

I know they shot a "battle sequence" rivaled the Battle of the Bastards in terms of time & complexity. I'm sure Miguel will be directing it.

Supposedly Arya filmed a ton which is awesome. Massie is great imo & I love Arya. Would be surprised if she died.

Supposedly Mel was filming a lot more than last year as well which isn't much. There were spoilers out months back that she could have a big role to play by turning the dead against the NK. Who knows if its true?

I've long thought Dany was dying & would be surprised if either Jon or Dany makes it out alive. Emilia was "****ed up", her words, after reading/shoting the ending scenes for Dany & how she left her character.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2018

2. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,642
    Another thing i forgot to add, unbelievably i might say. It looks like we're not getting Nissa Nissa. At least not what most have thought of when/if it happens. It looks like Jon & Dany will be "fighting to the end together".

3. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Josh Gordon's locker is next to Brady's. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +41,773
    I need to avoid this thread like the plague.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,642
    Lots & lots of Tyrion betrayal talk floating around for a few while now. Supposedly he has a trail in the dragonpit, which was a supposed to be a huge scene in S8.

Mostly coming from the frikidoctor but there's been a few hints beyond him.

He points out
    "I never bet against my family" never heard it in the show but in the books/GoT lore it's relevant. Maybe we get in the trail?

5. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,642
    From the fine folks at r/freefolk

Latest news and leaks:

• October 7, 2018: Aerial pictures of Belfast outdoor set from a helicopter flicht (via u/GoTlikeLocations)
    • October 7, 2018: Older video of drone flight around the Belfast outdoor set, filmed around mid-March 2018 (via u/NightKingArmy)
    • October 6, 2018: In an interview with Vulture, Sophie Turner talks about "fake scenes" in Croatia, "drone killers", and (wrong) season code names
    • September 30, 2018: According to VFX supervisor Joe Bauer Ghost will be back and have "a fair amount of screen time in season 8" (via Huffington Post)
    • September 21, 2018: New details about the Dragonpit scenes by Frikidoctor
      • Correction of last post: Gemma Whelan / Yara Greyjoy was also filming at Sevilla / Itálica
      • More information about the two new characters at the Dragonpit: The man in golden armour / clothing is played by actor Toby Osborne, the second is an older man with a short beard
      • There were no other people at the Dragonpit - no audience, no witnesses, only the 10 named characters, the two new ones and some Unsullied guards
      • Source | Discussion 1 | Discussion 2
    • September 15, 2018: New details about Tyrion's treason by Frikidoctor
      • Tyrion's trial was the only scene filmed in Sevilla / Itálica - no action scenes, green screens or cgi
      • ONLY characters filming there: Tyrion, Davos, Sansa, Arya, Bran, Sam, Brienne, Robin, Grey Worm with Unsullied guards, and 2 new characters (one with a golden armour, one with a beard)
      • NOT filming were: Jaime, Cersei, Gendry, Jaqen, the Waif, Yara, Yohn Royce, Jon (and his body double)
      • Source 1 / English video | Source 2 / Spanish live Q&A | Discussion
    • September 07, 2018: Information about season 8 by Frikidoctor: Tyrion will be executed after a trial for treason at the Dragonpit
      • The reveal of his treason will be a long scene with 5 characters: Jon, Arya, Sansa, Daenerys and Tyrion
      • His trial will be held at the Dragonpit
      • Tyrion will be executed for treason, in which way is still unknown
      • Kit Harington did not film in Sevilla at all
      • Emilia Clarke was never in Sevilla at all
      • Source | Discussion
    • September 06, 2018: An interview with Peter Dinklage by EW about Tyrion's cryptic look during boatsex
    • September 06, 2018: Watchers On The Wall claims that NCW will only appear in 4 episodes in season 8 - A wrong interpretation of an article by The Hollywood Reporter that quickly gets debunked by u/juligen
    • August 29, 2018: Frikidoctor tweets some tidbits of information about the Sevilla filming
      • Kit Harington and Vladimir Furdik did not film together in Italica - they were not there at the same time | Source
      • Kit Harington and Lena Headey did not film together in Italica - Kit arrived in Sevilla after Lena left | Source
      • Rupert Vansittart and Gemma Whelan were in Sevilla; at least Rupert was indeed filming | Source
      • Discussion
    • August 27, 2018: EW confirms that "HBO expects the show will air all its episodes in time for the 2019 Emmy eligibility cut off", debunking Joe Bauer's prior comments
    • August 27, 2018: First short season 8 scene released in HBO's new "Coming in 2019" promo video
    • August 25, 2018: According to vfx supervisor Joe Bauer, season 8 release date might be later than we thought (via HuffPost)
    • August 8, 2018: Polish actor Pavel Sakowski filmed 12 days for GoT season 8 (via u/jorywea78)
    • August 2, 2018: Mark Gatiss claims his character Tycho Nestoris will not appear in season 8
    • July 25, 2018: According to HBO programming chief Casey Bloys we will not have "a season of two-hour episodes" and he "guesses" the first trailer will come out in 2018 (via EW)
    • July 25, 2018: Season 8 will premiere in the 'first half' of 2019 (according to HBO programming president Casey Bloys)
    • July 22, 2018: Speculation that Grey Worm may still be alive in episode 6 (via u/gravemaster7)
    • July 20, 2018: New video by Frikidoctor and Javi Marcos claims the following information is confirmed:
      • Daenerys sends some Unsullied to Castle Black (because Bran saw the NK advancing)
      • People are shouting to open the gates when the big fire in KL starts
      • Kit Harington did not film at Itálica at all
      • Source
    • July 19, 2018: Post claiming to provide information on some of the plot points for season 8 by u/BoatsexBaby
    • July 18, 2018: Actress Laura Elphinstone will play a character named 'Nora' in season 8
    • July 13, 2018: Some possible post-production info on two scenes (via u/gravemaster7)
    Archived posts:

Leak Spreadsheet by u/rakfocus

6. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,642
    October 25, 2018: New details about Tyrion's treason / trial by Javi Marcos and Frikidoctor

• Tyrion is responsible for the fire that kills thousands of King Landing's inhabitants
    • The last scene Peter Dinklage filmed was Tyrion walking through the destroyed streets filled with burned corpses, accompanied by Jon and Davos
    • Source | Discussion

7. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,642
    April 21/28 Episode 801

All longer than an hour

November 13, 2018: In an AMA with r/gameofthrones, David Nutter says that

• "Season 8 episodes will all I think be longer than 60 minutes. They’ll be dancing around the bigger numbers, I know that for sure",
    • we "will see a direwolf in season 8", and
    • there is "no time travel in my episodes".
    • Source | Discussion
    "Season 8 opens at Winterfell with an episode that contains plenty of callbacks to the show’s pilot. Instead of King Robert’s procession arriving, it’s Daenerys and her army."

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  8. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,642
    GRRM confirmed what everyone has thought for decades. Jon is A. Targaryen/Azor Ahai. Which means he'll be stabbing Dany with his other sword.

I wonder if everyone will die save Sam, Gilly, Lil Sam, Bran? I have a feeling everyone is dying?

9. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,642
    Also hope we get as many Arya reunions as we can. Jon, Sandor, Beric, Mel would be great. Jon & Sandor seem very likely.