Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
I found Laundrie’s Instagram account and asked “Where’s Gabby?” like hundreds of other people. I’ll keep you guys posted if he responds.

He’s probably embarrassed to admit he knows where she is. You should tell him, instead, it takes a big man to admit he’s made a mistake.

If that doesn’t work, threaten to waterboard him.

TheRainMaker

Face of the Franchise
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I think Laundrie fled the country and the police are once again looking like Deputy Doofy.

Numerous people in Florida say it’s a death sentence hiding out there. And is Brian that stupid to go hide out there until the police give up to come out of hiding without food and water? If he’s out there, he’s dead.

Her death is deemed a homicide, yet the police still say Brian is a person of interest. Ridiculous.

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
If he flew out of town wouldn't they know? Flight records? Did he get a fake ID? Fake passport?

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
If he flew out of town wouldn't they know? Flight records? Did he get a fake ID? Fake passport?
There’s a rumor that he was seen on a hiking trail somewhere in the panhandle.

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up
long. Leaving his cell phone and wallet behind is telltale. My guess is he's at the bottom of a lake or swamp somewhere.
Leaving that stuff behind says he's running to me...

cant be tracked via cards or tower pings... bet someone in his family set up a burner phone for him... and most likely has a generic reloadable card in someone elses name or cash... dude is on the lam... someone will spot him in mexico sooner or later

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up
he can't hide........Dog is on it

Dog reminds me of the father from American Chopper now... desperate to get back in the tube to get them tv dollars rolling in again... ain't nuttin' but a has been sideshow looking for free pub now...

TheRainMaker

Face of the Franchise
PatsFans.com Supporter
They need to find this guy already. And does he think he can hide until the police and FBI give up? Because they won't and Americans are helping.

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up
They need to find this guy already. And does he think he can hide until the police and FBI give up? Because they won't and Americans are helping.
ah, his parents helped him skip town most likely soon after he got home... burner phone, prepaid cc / stack of cash... and most likely a ball cap

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
ah, his parents helped him skip town most likely soon after he got home... burner phone, prepaid cc / stack of cash... and most likely a ball cap

he's probably parked in a McDonalds parking lot supersizing 5 times a day because nobody's looking for someone weighing 280

TheRainMaker

Face of the Franchise
PatsFans.com Supporter
Yeah I'd be shocked if he was still in the country as anybody can point him out.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
the video in this article shows just how challenging it is for the police to deal with stuff like this.......I would never want to be placed in a position of responsibility like this......there's no right answer......except to 20/20hindsight

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Dog reminds me of the father from American Chopper now... desperate to get back in the tube to get them tv dollars rolling in again... ain't nuttin' but a has been sideshow looking for free pub now...

What's sad and pathetic is how much of the public believes those "reality" shows are reality.
House flipping shows don't actually flip houses.
Home improvement show stories are complete fiction.
Wildlife adventure shows release animals just in time for the cameras to role.
Etc.