Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up
sad story, made even sadder... Police think they have located her body... just knew this wasn't going to end well for the Petito family...

TheRainMaker

Face of the Franchise
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
The story is weird and sad. It looks like they had a physically/verbally violent relationship. I’ve heard they are both suffering from mental issues.

However, the police botched this like the Doomsday children killers. He returns, but she doesn’t and doesn’t speak? “Person of interest”.

And the police need to stop saying he’s “missing”. He fled.

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up
The story is weird and sad. It looks like they had a physically/verbally violent relationship. I’ve heard they are both suffering from mental issues.

However, the police botched this like the Doomsday children killers. He returns, but she doesn’t and doesn’t speak? “Person of interest”.

And the police need to stop saying he’s “missing”. He fled.
he either fled or took his own life

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
All over the local news here. They were in Colorado this summer. Posted amazing photos from Sand Dunes. I can't believe you can take such great photos of your smoking hot GF and then murder her?

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
What are the chances laundrie is both alive and in this country. I feel like maybe 20 percent at most
They thought he was possibly hiding in swamp land. The swamp is loaded with alligators and poisonous snakes. So, if that’s the case, there’s a good chance that he’s dead even if he didn’t take his own life.

fightingirish595

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
They thought he was possibly hiding in swamp land. The swamp is loaded with alligators and poisonous snakes. So, if that’s the case, there’s a good chance that he’s dead even if he didn’t take his own life.
That whole story is so bizzare. Why the **** would the parents take his mustang home and basically leave him for dead? Doesn’t make sense to me. I think it was all a diversion. If he’s alive, he’s out of the country

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
How many parents out there would help their murderer son hide out or escape arrest? Is it everyone? Does blood supersede everything else?

fightingirish595

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Welp the 911 call got released. Looks like she was covering for him and she ended up paying the ultimate price. Ugh so sad. Nobody deserves that