PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fred Taylor a "Full Go" at practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear about Taylor, very disappointing about Edelman. Although I'd rather have him be healthy than playing too early and doing more damage.

Good to hear about Taylor, very disappointing about Edelman. Although I'd rather have him be healthy than playing too early and doing more damage.

edelman was held out yesterday i believe... so this is a good sign. weei guys were tweeting that he looked good today and are thinking he will play. my guess would be some more BB trickery.

I am sure they are being cautious will Edelman, as the Jest are with Revis, and making sure he doesn't rush into it :)

Good stuff. Especially after the Maroney trade, we're going to need Taylor fully ready to go. He looked really good this past weekend against the Bengals.

if Taylor can rack up a lot of yardage against the jets defense, then I really like the chances of the patriots going to the AFC championship game.

Good news, and pretty much what I figured. Wouldn't have traded Maroney if Taylor was hurt, and vets getting Wednesday off is pretty common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back