PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Frank Gifford gives BB props on NFLN [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrairiePat

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
On NFLN just now. Basically says that the whole Spygate thing is just jealousy and animosity toward BB because of what a great coach he is.

This right after he mentioned that he's (obviously) a big Giants fan and goes to every Giants' home game. Nice to hear some supportive words for BB from someone in the opponent's camp.

Frank Gifford on NFLN

Did anyone watch it???

HOF class of '77 (not sure) from NY Giants. He is something like senoir elderstatesman in HFL.

"All the Spygate stuff comes from animosity and envy of all things NEP. Said this is being too politicized because no one can beat them on the field. Met David Halberstam, and BB is the greatest coach EVER. And brings so much to the game, and wished everyone recognizes the amazing run"

Good Stuff!

Re: Frank Gifford on NFLN

That's so nice of him to say. And it's true, which is the best part.

Thank you Frank - that's exactly what is transpiring. It's just a modern day vicious witch hunt carried out via the electronic media of today.

Gifford's comments on the subject were among the more eloquent and precise that I've seen to date.

That's so nice of him to say. And it's true, which is the best part.

See Bella...I told you to wait & see. I agree, I was great to hear such a respected hall of famer say such nice things. It was actually better than nice, wasn't it?;)

It truly is all about the hate. And there are so, so many in denial from coast-to-coast it's incredible. They all say we use the "well everyone else does it" excuse....well, damn it! Everyone else does do it. The key to this reasoning is that it renders such rule breaking as "not a big deal".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes