PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Forum structure is opaque to me...help please

BTTA

He/Him
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand how to quickly find all the Forums that people mention here. When I click on Forums, it only shows some of those referenced. There's a bar across the top that shows recent posts to forums that don't seem to show up in a menu anywhere.

I'm interested because someone mentioned starting a new forum on food and drink but it doesn't show up in any menu that I can see. So I'm sure I'm just not understanding the structure of the site.

Is there a drop down or clickable menu somewhere that shows all the forums?

Thanks from an old guy.

You need to distinguish between forums and threads. Think of forums as books and threads as chapters in those books.

You need to distinguish between forums and threads. Think of forums as books and threads as chapters in those books.

Yeah, I get that. (Your patience is very kind, btwy).

But am I correct that the page linked above is the one place that lists all the forums?

Yeah, I get that. (Your patience is very kind, btwy).

But am I correct that the page linked above is the one place that lists all the forums?
Yes, the main forum page will list all the other sections here at the site, including the main football area. If you start a topic or you reply or you're following any of those discussions, whether it's in the Pub, the NFL section, Red Sox, etc., you'll be able to see if those posts have any new replies in the main forum in the top set of blocks underneath the main navbar as well. I tried to make it easier to follow them and the feedback I've gotten has been good so hopefully, it's been useful. :)

Anyway, I hope that made sense but let me know if you need anything else :cool:

Yes, the main forum page will list all the other sections here at the site, including the main football area. If you start a topic or you reply or you're following any of those discussions, whether it's in the Pub, the NFL section, Red Sox, etc., you'll be able to see if those posts have any new replies in the main forum in the top set of blocks underneath the main navbar as well. I tried to make it easier to follow them and the feedback I've gotten has been good so hopefully, it's been useful. :)

Anyway, I hope that made sense but let me know if you need anything else :cool:

Ian, thanks. Now that I see that, it's all clear. Appreciate the patience.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back