PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For Those Of You Who Voted For Varitek

Hendrix

On the Roster
Reaction score
over Mauer...you know absolutely nothing about baseball.

Thanks.

I have to admit, he's right.
Mauer is having a hell of a year.

I voted for V-Mart, but that was a few months ago, when he deserved it.

I wrote in Vida Guerera. I may not know Baseball; but I sure know arses:D

this whole all-star game is messed up...i hate ozzie guillen...not just because of this, i just think he's an idiot, he needs to shutup and manage his team, not talk so much...and then he says "play better" and you'll make the all-star team...well, the last time i checked, Curt Schilling is playing better than Mark Buerhle...idiot.

It's funny how the best hitter and the best pitcher in the league will both be sitting at home during the game.

The entire baseball awards system is so screwed up, it isn't even funny. Last time I checked, Most Valuable Player meant indispensible to their team's success- not overpaid jerkoff who comes through in the third inning, but not with two out in the bottom of the ninth. And, in football terms, it doesn't mean the jerk who throws the most TDs in a season but chokes when it comes down tot he championship. That is NOT what MVP means.

But, as a Tek voter, in my defense: How many damn years did Tek get the shaft because of that overrated asshat midget with enormous ears playing in New York?

Face it. People who root for their home team are going to have a propensity to vote for their own players. Just like how a manager is going to have a propensity to pick his own pitchers as an All-Star. What I want to know is why people get to vote 25 times with the same email address.

the all star game is a joke.im glad manny is not going .i want him fresh for the stretch run .

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back