PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Flashing Alerts

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else sees this but sometimes I see a red alert square in the top menu flash with (1) and then disappear immediately. I check and there is no alert. Not sure why it's doing that. Doesn't happen all the time though.

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone else sees this but sometimes I see a red alert square in the top menu flash with (1) and then disappear immediately. I check and there is no alert. Not sure why it's doing that. Doesn't happen all the time though.
Yes, apparently one of the additions that people complained about was the fact that once you click the alert button, it cleared all of the alerts. As a result, it leaves alerts unread if you haven’t clicked on the thread/post the alert is for. So to clear it, you need to either do that or mark it read.

Reactions: sb1
  • ThankU!
Thanks Ian. I didn’t see any unread ones but maybe there was one buried in my alerts list somewhere. I selected the Mark all read button and that seems to have done the trick. :thumbsup:

Thought maybe it was an alert from my ignore list that flashed and then immediately turned off but I emptied the list and it was still flashing. What you said did the trick though. Thanks!

Reactions: Ian
Thanks Ian. I didn’t see any unread ones but maybe there was one buried in my alerts list somewhere. I selected the Mark all read button and that seems to have done the trick. :thumbsup:

Thought maybe it was an alert from my ignore list that flashed and then immediately turned off but I emptied the list and it was still flashing. What you said did the trick though. Thanks!
You're welcome. That one threw me off too because it happened in the update from the new software to an upgraded version of it. I couldn't figure out what was going on until I found someone else there mentioned it ;)

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back