PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

First Time to Fenway Park

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I am taking my Fiance to Fenway Park for her bday. I am a Red Sox fan and she is a Yankroid fan. I was wondering if its worth paying for parking or taking a cab to Fenway. We are staying at the Marriot Waterfront on Congress St. I was looking at the "T' and said it would take almost 45 minutes to get their compared to a cab 14 minutes but 20 dollars more. What would you do and what should I expect at a game at fenway?

I am taking my Fiance to Fenway Park for her bday. I am a Red Sox fan and she is a Yankroid fan. I was wondering if its worth paying for parking or taking a cab to Fenway. We are staying at the Marriot Waterfront on Congress St. I was looking at the "T' and said it would take almost 45 minutes to get their compared to a cab 14 minutes but 20 dollars more. What would you do and what should I expect at a game at fenway?

Fenway is a lousy spot to get to by train and there isn't nearly enough parking. Pay the little extra for the cab and enjoy the ride. Hopefully you'll get a cabbie that can speak English.

Happy birthday to the soon-to-be little woman.

i'd take the t. especially during sporting events there are tons of fans and it is really a fun environment to be around. Give yourself tons of time, prepare yourself for pickpockets, drunks, and evil people, and have fun.

Every year they seem to close more streets around fenway, and it becomes more of a festival atmosphere. Just be ready for the smallest seats you could ever imagine. Of course, I am 6'2" and a massive human being, and 99% of the seats were meant for 1920's or earlier humans. The park itself is pretty awesome, and they are making the entire area feel like one gigantic party.

Last edited:
take the cab. forget the T idea. the T suks and you should avoid riding it.

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back