PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

First Minnesotan posting here

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all my Pats fans from the land of ten thousand lakes and ten trillion flies. I'm from the Anoka county area but sadly currently unemployed since being laided off from a certain retailer with the initals CC. Anyways glad to be here to keep up with my AFC team (the Pats) and to occasionally give my two cents on things along with even give my perspective on our NFC Vikes.

Looking forward to hearing from other Minnesota folks round here as well.

Hello all my Pats fans from the land of ten thousand lakes and ten trillion flies. I'm from the Anoka county area but sadly currently unemployed since being laided off from a certain retailer with the initals CC. Anyways glad to be here to keep up with my AFC team (the Pats) and to occasionally give my two cents on things along with even give my perspective on our NFC Vikes.

Looking forward to hearing from other Minnesota folks round here as well.

Hello Demolition Man! :)

Wow, I can't believe that there is not one other "Minnesota folks" that has posted on here!

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but alas, you are not alone... and hopefully, things'll get better!

TBH, I have my allegiance (naturally) to The Minnesota Vikings, but I have always greatly admired The Patriots, and am a huge fan of their quality football. The love of my life however is another story! Hailing from Mass, he's an encyclopedic fanatic about the only true team (in his mind), the NE Patriots! And he's been looking for a year, but, as my beloved Southside Johnny would say "better days are comin'..."! (knock on wood)

So do you know of a good Pats bar to watch the games?

So do you know of a good Pats bar to watch the games?

First of all sorry for the delay in replying. I completely forgot about this area of the forum until now.

As far as good Pats bar I normally go to the Buffalo Wild Wings by Northtown Mall. If the Vikings aren't playing the manager is pretty good with having the audio set to the Pats game.

So, it seems like we Minnesota pats fans are few and far between, but is anyone watching the game this weekend????? Pats vs Jets??? Anyone want to watch??? :) I'm in the North Metro

I'm in Acton Mass now, but I still consider myself a Minnesotan - born and raised-in Minneapolis, so wanted to give a heads up to the MN natives on the site.

Another Minnesota - NE Patriots fan here! I'm innthe SW Metro...

I heard that Bulldog NE is a Pats bar... Anywhere else in Mpls or St. Paul area?

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back