PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Finding myself rooting FOR Jacoby... and AGAINST Jimmy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night definitely wasn’t a great showing. Didn’t look comfortable in the pocket all night.
went down hill after sanders left the game. Jimmy looked good on the quick slants. Without Kittle and Sanders, the offense is not the same.

I don't really root for Brissett, I mean if he does okay while Dolts suck, that's fine. It's different with Jimmy since he's spent quite some time here. Would be nice to see him succeed in his division and stuff.

But MAN was I glad to see hawks taking down 9ers... after a bunch of unlucky calls (INT/holding, that Metcalf pass) and a dozen "Almost intercepted" balls, I feel they've earned a W

I don't really root for Brissett, I mean if he does okay while Dolts suck, that's fine. It's different with Jimmy since he's spent quite some time here. Would be nice to see him succeed in his division and stuff.

But MAN was I glad to see hawks taking down 9ers... after a bunch of unlucky calls (INT/holding, that Metcalf pass) and a dozen "Almost intercepted" balls, I feel they've earned a W
Agree with the first paragraph...Completely Disagree with the second...Feck JP Wilson, Pumped 'n Jacked Petey & the rest of the Seahags.

Agree with the first paragraph...Completely Disagree with the second...Feck JP Wilson, Pumped 'n Jacked Petey & the rest of the Seahags.

No love for Carroll or the organization on my part (though I respect Wagner)... but I liked how they pulled ahead late in 2nd quarter... and now the competition in NFCW is more interesting. Easy wins are good for Pats, let the rest bite their faces off

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes