PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fin fan here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua4Ever04

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Pats fans, I find it weird that i am here because i absolutly HATE your patsies but i wanted to say... I hope you all have enjoyed your run, because after this season, it is over. You guys lucked out on the division this year because our inconsistant QB cost us the title.

But, next year you guys will NOT be the division champion. Mark my words now, THE DOLPHINS WILL WIN THE AFC EAST IN 06!!!

Good luck in the playoffs this year

Ok, I'm taking bets on how many posts (not including mine) this thread will get to. I'm setting the over/under at 57

Genetleman place your bets! (and no running up the post count to win)

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Hey Pats fans, I find it weird that i am here because i absolutly HATE your patsies but i wanted to say... I hope you all have enjoyed your run, because after this season, it is over. You guys lucked out on the division this year because our inconsistant QB cost us the title.

But, next year you guys will NOT be the division champion. Mark my words now, THE DOLPHINS WILL WIN THE AFC EAST IN 06!!!

Good luck in the playoffs this year

Wait, who's going to QB the fins next year?

Richter said:
Wait, who's going to QB the fins next year?

Good question. Dont matter though. With our RBs and Sabans Defensive philosiphy we wont need to throw

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Good question. Dont matter though. With our RBs and Sabans Defensive philosiphy we wont need to throw

Good luck with that. I like Saban, and I think the fins will be the main competition for the Pats in the AFC East for a while to come, but seriously, you need a QB to win in the NFL.

Richter said:
Good luck with that. I like Saban, and I think the fins will be the main competition for the Pats in the AFC East for a while to come, but seriously, you need a QB to win in the NFL.

Well I've herd several things, from Culpepper to Brooks to Carr. Drafting Jay Cutler seems to be the popular choice for fin fans but htat means another year of Gus and i dont want that

Dolphins should try for Rivers. Chargers may want too much for him though. Patrick Ramsey might be a better fit.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
Ok, I'm taking bets on how many posts (not including mine) this thread will get to. I'm setting the over/under at 57

Under. This forum and its members have matured since the days of threads such as "YOU'RE NEXT, THE BENGALS ARE GOING TO CRUSH YOU," getting 150+ responses.

Without a good QB the fish will NEVER be better than 8-8.

'nuff said

If I were a "rebuilding" team like MIA, I'd be all over a guy like Brad Johnson, who is good enough to win for 1-2 years, but then you can draft the guy you want to groom behind him.

My guess is Miami trades their mid first rounder + player to SD for Rivers though.

After all, we know how much the Dolphins hate to actually use their picks to draft players. :)

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:

Genetleman place your bets! (and no running up the post count to win)

Why doesn't yours count, you are the first nit-wit to respond.

Lol...Who is going to QB? I mean hell, look at Buffalo. They were hotter than you guys are, and what did it do next year? Nothing.

SNL said:
Without a good QB the fish will NEVER be better than 8-8.

'nuff said

So youre saying that Jay Fiedler was good then? He took them to 11-5, 11-5, and 10-6 and he was TERRIBLE!

I see i have proven my point by using Jay Feidler, thank you and goodnight

Actually Jay Feidler wasn't that bad. And BTW you had better pray to God that Aaron Brooks isn't going to be the answer lol.

I get a kick out of Dolphin fans. They win a few games in a row and next thing you know they start showing up here. Amazing, the Dolphins go 9-7(patriots don't care about next weeks game) and now its time to beat their chests. You can forget about next year since the Patriots will still be much better than the Dolphins. The 10-6 record is a result of losing both coordinators, and numerous significant injuries. Winning the AFC east is really aiming high. I guess 30+ years since winning the Super Bowl does lower ones goals. :rolleyes:

Aqua troll, your have no idea what you are talking about.

If I were you I'd wait to see what next years team looks like and what the
division competition looks before I started shooting off my mouth like you did.
But then again if you are a fool that would be a difficult thing to do.

Chemistry of a team is a very fragile thing and you have no idea what
that will be like next year. Several of the fish players on defense are
over 30, even Jason Taylor. Believe it or not age starts to make a difference.
Then if you bring in younger guys there is always a learning curve.
How many guys are FA next year and how many might leave for greener
pastures. How many injuries to key players will the fish see next year?
Believe me that changes things real fast.

But I really believe you don't care about these thing because you are just
here to soothe the aching pain of being a fan to a second rate team that
just didn't have quite enough to make the playoffs. The ache that comes from
knowing that after next week you wont see your team play again until next
year. So you come here to beat your chest and proclaim that things will be
different next year like appplying a topical anesthetic.
Secretly you hope somehow your team will be more than a second rate team
but the nagging doubts still remain no matter how much you beat your chest
and no matter how many proclamations you make.

You'll just have to restle with your doubts for another 9 months. Then
you'll begin to realize that things are NOT what you thought they would be
and all your doubts unfold to become reality. :)

Hey Flipper, go swim away. Or, beach yourself by a NJ chemical plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes