PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger - It won’t stop here: Broncos not the team to derail Pats’ playoff express

Status
Not open for further replies.
PatsRI said:
Felgie wrote a nice, well thought out piece. He actually gave Wilfork his due and didn't credit Vince's improvement on Seymour's return.
The Denver running game is formidable, but so is the Pats’ run defense of late. No one has run on the Pats since Richard Seymour regained his full health and Vince Wilfork straightened out his technique.
I'm disappointed that Jarvis Green playing hurt never gets credit for playing well in relief of Seymour - the team was playing poorly, but there were individuals who were doing their jobs and Green was one of those.

Felgie was teetering on the edge of the abyss all week. Borges almost sent him over the edge Thursday. But I think the Fire Borges movement tipped the balance for Mike yesterday...;)

It's a tough road to hoe when you want to be an ********* to attract lunatic listeners but you don't want to look stupid to your hardcore base.

Mike is battling demons daily lately. :rolleyes:

Hobson and Mannix (the TD Twins aka the Pond Scum Boys) just picked Denver on WEEI - their last remaining employer I believe. Mannix cited Brady's regular season INTS on the road... Hobson our lack of a running game and Denver being at home. LOL Dale and Nellie are picking the Pats.

I don't have a problem with picking against them - just make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots