PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fans attending Sunday's game

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
On the radio and in the Herald this am was the request for fans attending the game on Sunday to go in early as they have moved the ceremony for the '85 team to PRE game instead of half time.

PatsChick87 said:
On the radio and in the Herald this am was the request for fans attending the game on Sunday to go in early as they have moved the ceremony for the '85 team to PRE game instead of half time.
Did they give any idea on time or just "early"? I'd guess 10 minutes or so for the ceremony?

CTPatsFan said:
Did they give any idea on time or just "early"? I'd guess 10 minutes or so for the ceremony?
No, they just said "early"! I'm hoping that the 85 team gets the loving they deserve, especially my man Andre! He was quoted in the paper this am as looking forward to seeing all the greyhairs, assorted hip replacements etc! He also mentions that he's been working out these past 2wks so that he can run out on to the field! :p Hope there's a good showing for him and the other guys!

PatsChick87 said:
No, they just said "early"! I'm hoping that the 85 team gets the loving they deserve, especially my man Andre! He was quoted in the paper this am as looking forward to seeing all the greyhairs, assorted hip replacements etc! He also mentions that he's been working out these past 2wks so that he can run out on to the field! :p Hope there's a good showing for him and the other guys!
We'll do our part! Got the pregnant Mrs. going with myself and my father. I hope she's up for the yellin'! Although she's had no problem yelling at me lately...

please deserve a big big ovation and loud cheers to them.

they were the FIRST PATRIOT TEAM going to the Super Bowl with 3 W on the road...

amazing...

also Tony Eason will be there ?

italianpatthepatriot said:
please deserve a big big ovation and loud cheers to them.

they were the FIRST PATRIOT TEAM going to the Super Bowl with 3 W on the road...

amazing...

also Tony Eason will be there ?

Reiss Blog:

Currently, 42 players and six coaches are expected to be in attendance. Former Patriots great Andre Tippett, who serves as the team’s football development and promotions director, spoke of the ’85 squad with reporters today: “A lot of us feel special about being the first [Patriots] team to make it to the Super Bowl. A lot us had an opportunity to play in the organization for a long time. It was a special year, 1985-86, for us.â€

pats1 said:
Reiss Blog:

Currently, 42 players and six coaches are expected to be in attendance. Former Patriots great Andre Tippett, who serves as the team’s football development and promotions director, spoke of the ’85 squad with reporters today: “A lot of us feel special about being the first [Patriots] team to make it to the Super Bowl. A lot us had an opportunity to play in the organization for a long time. It was a special year, 1985-86, for us.â€

thanks , i allready read it before.

i was looking if Tony Eason will be one of the 42 players.

i loved the 1985 Pats run

italianpatthepatriot said:
thanks , i allready read it before.

i was looking if Tony Eason will be one of the 42 players.

i loved the 1985 Pats run

As long as former greats Jim Bowman, Stephen Starring, Tom Ramsey, and Lester Williams are there, I'll be happy.

it is very nice that Mr Kraft is not only the owner but still he is a fan and he does not forget the past

good that the 1985 team will be honored

that was the first teams that let us dream...

loud cheers and standing ovation for them !

PatsChick87 said:

Which means we won't see any of it at home I guess. :(

Should we bring "Squish the Fish" signs? :) As a further tribute, the Pats should wear the red throwbacks.

AStack75 said:
As a further tribute, the Pats should wear the red throwbacks.

infortunately it seems it will not happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back