PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Expect a great weekend for NE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jct

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
There are so many good matchups which we can expect to help our team this weekend....

NE Vs Clev
Sure they have a good offense, but with the 31st defense it probably won't be close, hope for an injury free game. (Good reports on Maroney and Washington practicing, Stallworth had best game last week, RODNEY RETURNS!!!)

TB Vs Indy
I give TB a decent chance in this, Rob Morris to IR, Addai has been overused so far, Sanders and Harrison banged up.

NYGs Vs Rats
Have to root for anyone against those RATS.

Sea Vs Pitt
Go Branch,Tatupu and Hasselback!!!

Chi Vs GB
You have to believe that defense has some pride???

Bal Vs SF
Baltimore wins one for us!!!

Dal AT Buf
Buffalo could win at home!??

SD Vs Dvr
They probably just beat each other up more...

So I am excited that our dominance SHOULD become even bigger tommorrow.
Even if only 4 of these swing in our direction...YA BABY!!!
Your thoughts...

Re: Expect a great weekend for NE....

Dont forgot the Sox (hopefully) closing out the Halos! :D

Dont forgot the Sox (hopefully) closing out the Halos! :D

And the Bruins play the worst team in the NHL tonight, so it's possible they might win a game!

And the Bruins play the worst team in the NHL tonight, so it's possible they might win a game!
I thought the Bruins were dthe WORST team in hockey. :p

Let's not go getting crazy now! :D

I thought the Bruins were dthe WORST team in hockey. :p

Well, the Coyotes have put forth a concerted effort to make themselves the worst team in hockey in order to secure a top draft pick. The Bruins, however, still cling to the hope (delusion) they can make the playoffs.

TB Vs Indy
NYGs Vs Rats
Sea Vs Pitt
Chi Vs GB
Bal Vs SF
Dal AT Buf
SD Vs Dvr

Out of those 7, only 5 really have direct impact...on the team..I'd love to see Rat mangini go down again, but as a direct benefit?? Not as much as other games..more like the icing on top of a cake if even that. And to me, Den/SD..I really do NOT care at all..maybe they BOTH lose. If Den wins, so what..they are OT that good this year even with Shannie coaching them..NOT an issue. If SD wins, so what..one game..
As for the others..I doubt thatTB can give Indy a tough game..would LOVE to see it, but I just think even Indy with injuries is too much for the Bay. (I would love to be surprised though..) Same with the Hawks. They come east and always are terrible..like another team. Would like to see the Steelers go down, but I think teh wings are clipped and they go down hard. (Again, wish it would not happen that way.) I would love to see the Boys crash, but I don't think the Bills can do it...I will be cheering for them to knock them off, but I sense they are just too strong a team at this point. The Rams played them tough at the start and fell into a chasm. (Maybe the Monday night spotlight will fire them up!!!)
I do see more hope with the Pack going down. The Bears need a win and one against the Pack will bring them bacj into competition. More chance this will happen than the other three. The last hame I think is an easy picj; the Ravens taking the Niners. That should be a joke; the Niners are without Smith and are falling fast.

Out of those 7, only 5 really have direct impact...on the team..I'd love to see Rat mangini go down again, but as a direct benefit?? Not as much as other games..more like the icing on top of a cake if even that. And to me, Den/SD..I really do NOT care at all..maybe they BOTH lose. If Den wins, so what..they are OT that good this year even with Shannie coaching them..NOT an issue. If SD wins, so what..one game..

Manratni losing = better odds of Pats winning the division. Even if it's only 0.01%, rooting against the JEST is always a good thing. :)

Manratni losing = better odds of Pats winning the division. Even if it's only 0.01%, rooting against the JEST is always a good thing. :)
I agree..but to me it's more an emotional thing that actually helping all that much..I am not even sure if winning teh division quicker is better in the long run..I mean it's NOT going to be close..but on further review..Go Giants and stomp on the rat!!! Maybe the emotional hate for a two faced Judas is OK..

Madden simulation predicts Moss will have a 210yd, 3TD day. I hope so!

Madden simulation predicts Moss will have a 210yd, 3TD day. I hope so!

Cool!!
But we will probably yank Moss after 3 TDs and 150 Yds.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back