PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Even Jets Reporters see the light.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicDawg

Patriot of the Week
Reaction score
Manish Mehta, Jets beat reporter for the NY Daily News, is in awe (or annoyed) of /by the Pats. I saw this in the paper today and I almost spit out my cereal.

All they do is win — and annoy: Same old Belichick and Pats

It's Groundhog Day in the AFC East, where three head coaches saw their shadows and realized it's going to be another long and painful winter. The Patriots woke up Monday all alone atop the division after the Jets, Bills and Dolphins lost their season openers, hardly a shocking development given the guy in charge in Foxborough.
:D
There’s even some stuff challenging Deflategate truthers. Good stuff.

Last edited:
I think they have come to the realization that " oh crap, this (Pats dominance) may not end when Brady retires..."

Last edited:
Reading the forums of our AFCE rivals today was just as entertaining as the game. At least in previous years when we would win a big game it was expected because we have the GOAT QB + GOAT TE, so there was hope for the other AFCE teams that they may have a chance after Brady retires. But last night showed that we could be competitive even without him.

They're borderline suicidal now.

Jimmy G was supposed to look like Kenny G without his top offensive weapon

Wow that is a great one-liner. lol.

THAT was a great column, and a must read for every on this board. If there is a tough day when nothing is going right, read this column and I guarantee it will bring a smile to your face.

Manish is their Borges or Felger or whatever. Making a living off of infuriating the local idiots who don't realize they're being trolled and give him tons of free publicity in the process of venting their rage at his articles.

More love from NY sports media. Then we're subjected to the butthurt opinions of Jackie Smack and Shankface. What a curious polarity.

I think they have come to the realization that " oh crap, this (Pats dominance) may not end when Brady retires..."

I don't think you are wrong.

Its the same feeling NFC West fans had when Steve Young led the 49ers to division titles and the playoffs in the 1990s.

Reading the forums of our AFCE rivals today was just as entertaining as the game. At least in previous years when we would win a big game it was expected because we have the GOAT QB + GOAT TE, so there was hope for the other AFCE teams that they may have a chance after Brady retires. But last night showed that we could be competitive even without him.

They're borderline suicidal now.

Not ashamed to admit I took a victory lap through GangGreen, FinHeaven, and the Bills forum last night. Great places to lurk after a day like yesterday. After all their ridiculous gloating over the past six months, it was fun to watch them lining up on the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back