PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPNews: Dungy to address the media at noon today

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
His son's funeral is today, but I really don't know what this will be about.

Last edited:
I'm thinking probably about the whole situation. This is such a weird dynamic for me because I despise the Colts and yet can't seem to give myself permission to want to destroy them. Anyone else having this problem?

KDPpatsfan said:
I'm thinking probably about the whole situation. This is such a weird dynamic for me because I despise the Colts and yet can't seem to give myself permission to want to destroy them. Anyone else having this problem?
I am happy to be able to separate my respect for Coach Dungy from my wish to beat the Colts. At this point, I don't care how, but I won't be feeling sorry for them.

As for the press conference, I suppose he will thank people for their support during this time. It will be his first time addressing the public since his son died, right?

KDPpatsfan said:
Anyone else having this problem?
Nope. I feel bad for Tony and his family. But a 31-3 whitewashing of the Colts in the playoffs would suit me just fine :)

His press conference was very short and he basically thanked everyone for their prayers, stated his strong belief in God and his thankfulness that he was able to spend 18 years with his son.

"I'm so thankful to the Lord that I got to spend 18 years with my son....even if 17 and half of those years were spent obsessed about a kid's game in some film room....I'll miss ya....uh...um....psst...hey...what's my kid's name?...oh...yeah, got it......yeah, I'll miss ya James

Joker said:
"I'm so thankful to the Lord that I got to spend 18 years with my son....even if 17 and half of those years were spent obsessed about a kid's game in some film room....I'll miss ya....uh...um....psst...hey...what's my kid's name?...oh...yeah, got it......yeah, I'll miss ya James

What a jerk off

Joker said:

If you're the same "Joker" over on Patriots Planet, you're still a **** here, too.

Following me around ,Na-closet Colt fan?

Obsession is a tragic flaw...get help

twerp

Joker said:
Following me around ,Na-closet Colt fan?

Obsession is a tragic flaw...get help

twerp

Nope. I was at these sites before you were. Maybe someday you'll post something that is actually useful. Until then... *PLONK*

KillFiled.

Killfiled by Na-Polian the Clots troll...what will I do?

I'll just go crazy without all his Clot input

Joker said:
Killfiled by Na-Polian the Clots troll...what will I do?

I'll just go crazy without all his Clot input
To date, I think it's safe to say that Na_polian has brought far more substantive discussion to this board than you have.

what substance is that?? Talking up Colt topics on a Pats site?? do you spend all your time on Colts sites during the season, instead of your own team's?

T-ShirtDynasty said:
To date, I think it's safe to say that Na_polian has brought far more substantive discussion to this board than you have.

Thanks. I Appreciate that. What's most amusing, however, is he doesn't grasp the obvious anti-Colt joke that is my user name. Oh well... :D

Man, the 1st 10 minutes of NFL Live was a Dr. Phil special.

"Hug your kids!"

"You never know!"

"You should never bury your child!"

One thing that surprised me was how calm Dungy was. Not that I'm trying to say anything, just kinda shocked he looked like he handled it better then I thought. Normally you would see a parent break down in that situation, but Dungy looked like he was handling it well..Just sayin'

no, I don't and the reason why is I'm not obsessed with being smirky/funny "look at my good natured Colts tweak" on a Patriots board when the Pats last played the Colts WEEKS ago. Why would anyone want to be all cutesy bestest westest chum buddies with clowns who have never won a dyam thing yet insist that all Patriot fans bow down before the altar of the mighty PayMeTonsToWatchMeChoke and his glorified higher than ************ head coach.

CT Patsfan, how long have we been using Ian Logue's Patsfans message board? Since the days of Mikessports.com and NEPats? what's that, like 9 years ago?

Yeah, there sure has been a fecal dump on Patriots fan sites the past few years and it IS the result of all the cutesy buddy list AOL pukes bringing their brand of "agree with me totally or you are TROLL!!!! TROLL TROLL TROLL!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots