PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN: Broncos faced more adversity, will win AFCCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balderdash:D

It's pretty well known that there's a fair amount of anti-Patriots sentiment among a lot of the ESPN 'talent'. On the other hand, there's also a lot of desire for ratings, and the Patriots are still the bully that everyone wants taken down.

Patriots = ratings
Anti-Patriots = ratings

Therefore, we see lots of Patriots stories on ESPN. Biases will vary based upon the reporter (Mort's pretty good w/the Patriots, Chadiha is definitely an anti, etc...)

When our own media says crap like this

Dan Shaughnessy ‏@Dan_Shaughnessy 12 Jan
Are Patriots actually going to have to play a ROAD game in playoffs? Seems unnatural and unfair. Maybe Bob Kraft can petition for rule cg.

John Fox looking more like Grady Little everyday. Somehow, this is going to help the Pats

then what can you say about espn.

Keep it coming Espn. Tom welcomes more bulletin board material.

In the past 3 years, 4 out of the 6 teams won on the road to advance to the SB

Are Patriots actually going to have to play a ROAD game in playoffs? Seems unnatural and unfair. Maybe Bob Kraft can petition for rule cg.

Damn the Patriots for more regular season wins than at least 4 other AFC teams for the last 6 out of 7 years and damn the NFL for awarding teams with the better records in the playoffs home games.

LOL, oh **** off with that rubbish, Chadiha. :rolleyes:

In the past 3 years, 4 out of the 6 teams won on the road to advance to the SB

Since the 1997 season 15 of the 32 SB teams won their Conference Championship on the road.

Only 3 times in that span have both Conference Championship home teams advanced to play each other in the SB.

Even the writers at ESPN don't believe that Denver actually went through adversity than N.England did.

As others have pointed out, it's all about the ratings and the fact that anything N.England Patriots related brings in more viewers. That could be either positive or negative.

It doesn't matter anyway. It's not like anyone on the team gives a damn what anyone in the media says.

Wow. I'm now more stupid for having read this, if that was even possible.

John Fox looking more like Grady Little everyday. Somehow, this is going to help the Pats

then what can you say about espn.

shaughnessy is the WORST media member in Boston sports

shaughnessy is the WORST media member in Boston sports

shaughnessy should stick to what he does best, pleasuring himself behind the Left field score board at Fenway

Boy - Dungheap must've been rolling on the floor in agony after having to admit that stuff.

I copied and pasted "his" name right from the article:
By Jeffri Chadiha | ESPN.com:rofl:

Who the hell spells their name Jeffri? :rofl: That's where I stopped because that's all I needed to know.

I copied and pasted "his" name right from the article:
By Jeffri Chadiha | ESPN.com:rofl:

Who the hell spells their name Jeffri? :rofl: That's where I stopped because that's all I needed to know.

I was at Sports Authority today and the guy at the counter had a name tag that said Ashley.

I wanted to ask him why he didn't spell it with two ee's?

Shaughnessy: Red Sox fans learned long ago, giving him attention is letting him win. It's what he wants. He wants your negative attention and his employer is happy as long at he gets page views. Everything CHB does is to get attention/make money. That's his job. To exploit your emotions. Don't let the scumbags in the sports media control you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes