PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN anti-Patriot again

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ... is testy just like salty? Inquiring minds need to know.;)

we should merely embrace the fact that he gives away as little info as possible for the betterment of the team.

and the media hate him because of that

so like you said, just embrace the fact that Belichick doesn't like the media and the media doesn't like Belichick.. plus its ESPN, the most disgusting organization in sports

I don't think he's a jerk and I don't think he blanketly dislikes all of the media.

I think he is determined not to disclose ANY injury information, hates stupid questions, and hates it more when stupid questions are repeated.

His focus is on game strategy, and as long as he isn't giving away valuable info, he will answer most questions about strategy in detail. Hence the long answers to questions about timeouts, the use of cameras to correct bad calls, the evolution of the kicking game, situational football, etc.

The problem is that reporters will continually probe him for injury information, knowing that that they 100% won't get squat out of him, and so I believe that the purpose of them asking the question in the first place is either that they are stupid or that they are trying to make him look bad.

He can be moody after a loss sometimes and not say much of anything, other than personally taking blame for the loss ("I need to coach better"), but that's human nature not jerkyness.

Nothing wrong with the article. The paranoia is kind of embarrassing.

Hey, when everybody's out to get you, paranoia is just common sense.

Nothing wrong with the article. The paranoia is kind of embarrassing.
I'm pretty tired of the woe is us thing, are we gonna have people combing through other fans forums and getting mad over anything bad someone says about the patriots?

are we gonna have people combing through other fans forums and getting mad over anything bad someone says about the patriots?

serious question...are you new to the NFL message boards thing? Getting mad over anything anybody says is de riguer on the internet...in fact, getting mad over anything anybody says GOOD is also taken for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes